Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Animu SPACE CAPTAINS GUNSLINGER: DVD #1 Review

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

ive been mentionng my favrit series SPACE CAPTAINS GUNSLINGER here n i thkn i’ve detectd some interst. ^_____^ so without furthr ado ive made a review of the 1st DVD of ths AMAZING SHOW!!!! (to make the review i pastd some infrmation from ANIMOTION’s website my commnts r in italix like this thanks ;>__>.)

SPACE CAPTAINS GUNSLINGER #1: WAR IN SPACE

EPISODE #1: ADVENTURE AHEAD

In a distant, highly technological future, buxom bounty hunter MARIN is trying to become CAPTAIN GENERAL of the SPACE CAPTAINS GUNSLINGER, an interplanetary force charged with fighting the evil DEMURON PROSPERITY ALLIANCE taking over the galaxy. With her pet and sidekick CHIRIHIRCHURU, a wise-cracking cybernetically-enhanced hamster (i rly dnt lik the hamstr worst part of show >___<Log in to see images!, she patrols near space in search of attacks and trouble! For her first mission, she must find new SPACE CAPTAINS to wield the SPACE CAPTAIN CANNON and defend Earth from the evil LORD ECHIRUNOSUMINORINURI and his DEMURON FORCES.

this epsde is prty good we r introdcd to marin and hr space hamstr (he knd of a dumbo 6_6 but hes only in the 1st 14 epsds whne he dies its prty tragic and i cried bt still i h8 CHIRIHIRCHRU. wrst part of the series ihmo.)

EPISODE #2: OH NO!? ATTACK

SPACE CAPTAIN MARIN has settled into her new position as SPACE CAPTAIN GENERAL of the SPACE CAPTAINS GUNSLINGER. But what’s this!? A DEMURON ATTACK! Her skills are tested in battle and and the DEMURON’S sinister secret is revealed: tentacled space creatures with perverse intentions! MARIN consults the wizened engineer, ROB ANDURUSU, to equip her with TYPE-X ANTIRAPE EQUIPMENT as she fights her new foes.

this is my scnd favort epsd and wher the series picks up and gts intersting! lots of blood n fiting n sex b4 the sensrs ruind it best shw on taiwanese tv. a coupl of the space captans get raped but they fite back rl hard!!! O____O amazng battl sequences.

EPISODE #3: UNFORTUNATE DREAMER

SPACE CAPTAIN MARIN awakens from a horrible nightmare involving war with terrible creatures from space! Her co-captains, SPACE CAPTAIN VELONICA and SPACE CAPTAIN BLEAST inform her of the true nature of the DEMURON MENACE: giant blue lizards with laser blasters and bad attitudes! MARIN again springs into action with her WHIRLWIND OF THE SEVEN STARS kick to save a SPACE CARGO SHIP.

this epsd is ok i guess not as god as #2 stupd taiwans govrnmnt censors wont let the directr expres themslevs n replcd the spac creatrus with blu lizards CMOOOOONNN ;O_____O!!! i rspct taiwann but this tim thy rly messed it up. its a good thng that the seres gets a lot betr again l8r on!!!!

its a littl expensive but a prty good deal overal. ther r only 7 DVDs @ 40 so its prty chep 4 a whole series and a good startng point if u want 2 get into anime!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

NO WAY, SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN IS WAI BETTER. Log in to see images!

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

L2 Posted:

NO WAY, SERIAL EXPERIMENTS LAIN IS WAI BETTER. Log in to see images!

serial expermnts is prty cool but ther r too many picturs of power lins and trains ;O______O i was watchng the dvd #1 of experiments and i thoguht i had it on pause but i was jst looking at a long scne of a powerline lol.

Voodoo_Pimpin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

PENGUCHAN Posted:

serial expermnts is prty cool but ther r too many picturs of power lins and trains ;O______O i was watchng the dvd #1 of experiments and i thoguht i had it on pause but i was jst looking at a long scne of a powerline lol.

if you liked serial experiments, heres a fun little experiment for you: cut your balls off. dont worry about the side effects, its not like youre going to use them anyway.

f u

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Voodoo_Pimpin Posted:

if you liked serial experiments, heres a fun little experiment for you: cut your balls off. dont worry about the side effects, its not like youre going to use them anyway.

i know some ppl dnt like Misahari Gowenju (lead voice actres in Seral Exprmnts and Battle Guardians Robot Wars Kowosuri she has a vry disntinctv voice) but hav u ever watched the show??? >___> if u r ovrlooking it just bcause of misa thats prty narrominded lol.

PENGUCHAN edited this message on 04/27/2008 2:59PM

Voodoo_Pimpin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

PENGUCHAN Posted:

i know some ppl dnt like Misahari Gowenju (lead voice actres in Seral Exprmnts and Battle Guardians Robot Wars Kowosuri she has a vry disntinctv voice) but hav u ever watched the show??? >___> if u r ovrlooking it just bcause of misa thats prty narrominded lol.

let me put dis in a wai u cn get kk? u r soooo laem get ded

f u

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Voodoo_Pimpin Posted:

let me put dis in a wai u cn get kk? u r soooo laem get ded

okay MR PERFCT GRAMMER!!!!!!! >__> jeez if u havnt looked around no1 writs perfct 2day tht was for england or somthing, we arnt all perfct at spelling! how bout i put this in a way 4 u lol: orenji desu ware des no nihonuru jo kamesamura!!! @___@

PENGUCHAN edited this message on 04/28/2008 4:51AM

Voodoo_Pimpin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

PENGUCHAN Posted:

okay MR PERFCT GRAMMER!!!!!!! >__> jeez if u havnt looked around no1 writs perfct 2day tht was for england or somthing, we arnt all perfct at spelling! how bout i put this in a way 4 u lol: orenji desu ware des no nihonuru jo kamesamura!!! @___@

anata no okaasan desu ^_______________^

f u

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Voodoo_Pimpin Posted:

anata no okaasan desu ^_______________^

prty good ;^____^ xcept 1 thng desu shld alwys go b4 no in verb conjgation like: akataru desu no wah re Futonoriawasa Buradu DESU NO Kami sugoi (where is my Futunoriawasa Sword of God Demon?)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!