Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Troll's cross-clbum equipment,

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Bigguyinblack Posted:

They don’t add ego they add sexiness and defense in battle. But that’s a good question. Do broken glbumes give the full charisma bonus?

So when your things break and you keep pwning forums you don’t suffer an ego hit like I do?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

It’s a secret upgrade for trolls.

Broken equipment gives the full benefit, including +ego (minus the % penalty incurred for consecutive pwns).

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Wylin Posted:

So when your things break and you keep pwning forums you don’t suffer an ego hit like I do?

I misunderstood. I don’t know the general effect of pwning forums with broken equipment because I repair mine after each run.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

As long as you are willing to go with a 20% ego penalty you could always streak with a defaced mona lisa and tinted glbum/piltons though.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

It adds up +20% each run with 1 or more broken items I think. Not sure if you remove then re-equip if it starts over though. I’ve had -60% one time when I was doing small forums in a raid and didn’t care how much ego I had.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Wylin Posted:

It adds up +20% each run with 1 or more broken items I think. Not sure if you remove then re-equip if it starts over though. I’ve had -60% one time when I was doing small forums in a raid and didn’t care how much ego I had.

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Streaking

The more you know…

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Vuron Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Streaking

The more you know…

Ha I guess that answers my question, and you had just answered it before but I didn’t know what you meant. Thanks!

But back to the glbumes topic and trolls off-clbum eq, If someone did wear piltons by accident until they broke, they better smarten up if they want to keep pwning, but they’ll still work fine for rollover so it doesn’t really matter. That’s cool info for all trolls.

killermist

[Do Not Tread On Me]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Streaking almost seems like an exploit.

How likely is it that streaking will be nerfed/removed at some point later?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Today in ppwn shop there are some tinted sunglbumes- those are prett nifty, but snatch them up as it will be a while until they show up again I imagine.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!