Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Troll's cross-clbum equipment,

Sonpansatan

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I am currently playing a Troll, and under my items list, there is a section for Glbumes and Special Items. Does that mean I can only equip Camwhore glbumes, and if not what CAN I equip? Is there any way to tell which items I can equip?

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sonpansatan Posted:

I am currently playing a Troll, and under my items list, there is a section for Glbumes and Special Items. Does that mean I can only equip Camwhore glbumes, and if not what CAN I equip? Is there any way to tell which items I can equip?

Glbumes are the ONLY non-troll equipment you can equip. Trolls can only buy them when they show up in the ppwn shoppe because trolls don’t have access to the Camwhore store StunGlbumes.

EDIT: AFAIK

Marcos El Malo edited this message on 04/26/2008 3:16PM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Sonpansatan Posted:

You have fetishes?

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Correct. Glbumes are the only items you can use that are not bought in your usual store. They can be obtained in the PwnShop sometimes and are the Trolls only way to increase charisma and therefore improved gifts on rollover.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Bigguyinblack Posted:

Correct. Glbumes are the only items you can use that are not bought in your usual store. They can be obtained in the PwnShop sometimes and are the Trolls only way to increase charisma and therefore improved gifts on rollover.

Do you know the last time the Piltons were in store and do you have them? Because most of the time The Ppwn Shoppe is carrying only useless junk or stuff no one cares about.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Summergirl_94 Posted:

Do you know the last time the Piltons were in store and do you have them? Because most of the time The Ppwn Shoppe is carrying only useless junk or stuff no one cares about.

I think I saw them when I just started playing and couldn’t afford them. Since then just junk. Now I’m wearing cheap Sk8ter Pros over night. Log in to see images!

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Summergirl_94 Posted:

They stopped showing up in the pwn shop long ago, the best glbumes that show up in there now are tinted sunglbumes.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Paraone Posted:

They stopped showing up in the pwn shop long ago, the best glbumes that show up in there now are tinted sunglbumes.

You don’t want to equip Pilton’s in-battle though, ever. They break quickly and cost a lot to repair.

The best glbumes in the game are Tinted Sunglbumes.

Sonpansatan

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Thanks for the information. I guess Tinted Sunglbumes and Defaced Mona Lisa are the only items left to get. Back to the grind!!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

what about the tattoos/piercings? I slightly remember having read something about these. so they also improve trolls’ stats?

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

they r for emo kids read above plz

Samwise

[Bat Country]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ve been waiting for weeks for Tinteds or Piltons to show up. Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Sonpansatan Posted:

Thanks for the information. I guess Tinted Sunglbumes and Defaced Mona Lisa are the only items left to get. Back to the grind!!

not the mona lisa. repair is nearly  500 per 1% condition

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Today in the ppwn shop there are some superfly blacks for +3 charisma or glbum slippers for +5 luck. So while you wait for the tinted sunglbumes I’d suggest getting one of those those for a small boost.

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Balloon Posted:

Today in the ppwn shop there are some superfly blacks for +3 charisma or glbum slippers for +5 luck. So while you wait for the tinted sunglbumes I’d suggest getting one of those those for a small boost.

Trolls can not equip slippers Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

But you can equip glbumes and the Charisma boost makes Bruce Bear want to

offer you his servives even more. Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

got the better glbumes, as a troll, I take as much charisma as I can. so the harris piltons are still available? somebody said, the tinted are best one can get

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Aldo_Anything Posted:

got the better glbumes, as a troll, I take as much charisma as I can. so the harris piltons are still available? somebody said, the tinted are best one can get

Edit: ****, I’m stupid. Log in to see images! Amasius edited this message on 05/01/2008 7:22PM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

L2 Posted:

You don’t want to equip Pilton’s in-battle though, ever. They break quickly and cost a lot to repair.

The best glbumes in the game are Tinted Sunglbumes.

I don’t know whether they are available or not anymore (for trolls)but if you have the harris piltons and they did break would it matter for the charisma at rollover or just the % ego loss if you tried to continue pwning with them?

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

They don’t add ego they add sexiness and defense in battle. But that’s a good question. Do broken glbumes give the full charisma bonus?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!