Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Interface I Love fart ing

GusPlease

[The Weed gang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Its True…..I love nothin g more than a abig fart. it smells up the ROom and mmakes me want o roll around aon the grond…....roll around in the Faart air…..Log in to see images!

post In this thread oif you agree….......haters stay the **** out….......

—-weed gang—

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

*fart*

GusPlease

[The Weed gang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Paraone Posted:

*fart*

Pleas dont read this! I am a dead girl. I Died from a fart. I thought that I was m*a*t*u*r*E & Could fFart safly on my own. So I put on lip stick and my Sunday best and went out to the fart Swing, Well gguess wat. I Didnt. (died.) So now You must free my Spirit. If you do not forward this Email to your 10 oldest relatives and Warn them about Young People tthen Kane will Enter the Arena. (Kane is undertakers Big Bro.ther)

—-weed gang—

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

GusPlease Posted:

Pleas dont read this! I am a dead girl. I Died from a fart. I thought that I was m*a*t*u*r*E & Could fFart safly on my own. So I put on lip stick and my Sunday best and went out to the fart Swing, Well gguess wat. I Didnt. (died.) So now You must free my Spirit. If you do not forward this Email to your 10 oldest relatives and Warn them about Young People tthen Kane will Enter the Arena. (Kane is undertakers Big Bro.ther)

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

GusPlease Posted:

I forwarded it you ten times. Be free. And yes, we’re relatves ‘cause i ****ed your grandmother

Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint

MuddyBallzFl-
ap

[1337 House]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

i had a bf who lieked 2 sniff my farts. we never ****ed, he jsut wuld smell em n whack it n great times on mai bumcheks. i dumped him cuz he culndt get hard witout farts.

mammary glands rule

GusPlease

[The Weed gang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Zre Posted:

I forwarded it you ten times. Be free. And yes, we’re relatves ‘cause i ****ed your grandmother

—-weed gang—

GusPlease

[The Weed gang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

bumpin the best thtread Log in to see images!

—-weed gang—

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

I like to fart in bed, with my girlfriend, then pull the sheets over her head, forcing her to smell my ****.

It’s like olfactory enjoy. AND THAT’S JUST GOOD CLEAN FUN

SaraSnortsSp-
eed

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

lol dutch ovan lol Log in to see images!

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

StinkyChodeF-
ondlerNumber-
One

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

I once saw an amazing sight:

there were two people ages 19-21 and they both walking down a street when one ran and jumped up to the others head whilst the other one was standing still and at the pinnacle of his jump the person let off a ****ing loud fart into the other persons ear. a spectacle only seen to be believed. it has change my life forever.Log in to see images!

Cruisin’ for a bruisin’

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

nU7_g033L3R

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Terrence and Philip are sweet.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

GusPlease Posted:

i have used this post a couple of times

it’s a sweet post

StinkyChodeF-
ondlerNumber-
One

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

****ing **** poo lounge woman's genitals everlast schwingtangible RAH RAH RON PAUL LIVES!!!Log in to see images!

Cruisin’ for a bruisin’

GusPlease

[The Weed gang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Paraone Posted:

i have used this post a couple of times

it’s a sweet post

thank YouLog in to see images!

—-weed gang—

Herrick

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

whenever I need to fart I shove your mom’s dildo up my arse and then fire it out like a cannon. I can smash walls with it!

GusPlease

[The Weed gang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Herrick Posted:

whenever I need to fart I shove your mom’s dildo up my arse and then fire it out like a cannon. I can smash walls with it!

heh Thats pretty gross!!

—-weed gang—

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/14/2009 3:58AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!