Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
PC Games Haven't heard about Ron Paul in ages

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

What’s up? Did he die? Drop out? Get elected? I could google but I’d rather hear your thoughts.

VengeanceX

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

He hasn’t dropped out I don’t think, however I think he knew he’d lose from the start and was probably in it to create some shock value and buzz. CNN is listing as still in the race. http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/scorecard/#R

The GOP race was handed to McCain, as he had no “formidable” opponents in the eyes of the voters. And before this begins to become a political debate thread, I’m saying I’m neither democratic or republican, but rather voting for who I think could do the best job. All I know is, I am NOT voting for Hillary.

VengeanceX edited this message on 04/25/2008 3:23PM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Ya, I made this thread because I used to be on reddit for a while but the RP spam turned me off and ever since I left I’ve lead a comfortable RP-free existenceLog in to see images!

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SG94 Posted:

Ya, I made this thread because I used to be on reddit for a while but the RP spam turned me off and ever since I left I’ve lead a comfortable RP-frLog in to see images!

WE WILL TAKE THE CONVENTION BY STORM. MCCAIN WILL TREMBLE IN HIS DEPENDS WHEN HE SEES MY ELITE CADRLog in to see images!

Dr Ron Paul

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Dr Ron Paul Posted:

WE WILL TAKE THE CONVENTION BY STORM. MCCAIN WILL TREMBLE IN HIS DEPENDS WHEN HE SEES MY ELITE CADRLog in to see images!

Seriously, that’s what his supporters are planning on doing. There’s talk that the Republicans are conspiring to keep them out, too. You’ve gotta love Paulites.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Dr Ron Paul Posted:

you have to remember the average American is like 200 pounds (srsly).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!