Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout ITT - Roleplay other forumwarz players

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

BaconSupreme Posted:

Every Single Uncool Person On ForumWarz:

falconfour

dawg u gay

u gay dawg

quoting dis for truph

I **** you not, the moment your tubmail arrived polishing my bum, 1337h4xomgf2008!11 sent me the clbumic “dawg”-titled message with two so-called words: “u gay” inside. I saw it coming on the other side of the planet.

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

FalconFour Posted:

quoting dis for truph

I **** you not, the moment your tubmail arrived polishing my bum, 1337h4xomgf2008!11 sent me the clbumic “dawg”-titled message with two so-called words: “u gay” inside. I saw it coming on the other side of the planet.

dawg u gay

FalconFour: dawg i’m gay

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Myspace Tom: Add me as a friend or just click my links that will do something hilarious like deleting your klan or upvoting a forumbuildr!

Bizarro Tom: Me am myspace tom! Me am expert hacker!

Inertia: I’m useless

FoetalBlowJob: I’m pants you fabulous person

Nanafabulous personjesus: i quit forumwarz

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

BlankTH

Avatar: 26180 Wed Nov 19 19:43:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Is gay for looming

sum ****ty post

scullyangel: Aww, hope you do better next time. Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SOMETHING WITTY: OMG THERE WAS THIS TABLE DUDE SO IM ALL TALKING TO IT SAYING HEY SUP AND THEN IT ROYALLY ****ED ME UP THE bum WITH SOME ****ING NASTY SPELL SO I SCANNED IT..-WEAKNESSES? NONE, PLUS ITS GOT A ZILLION HIT POINTS Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

ANGRY HOBO: SAGE IS A WIGGER

TUBSWEATY: I SHOULD BAN YOU ALL BUT I WONT, I JUST LIKE MAKING IDLE THREATS AND BEING THE WORST MOD EVER

EVIL TROUT: HI I HAVE THE FLU AND AM A TERRIBLE PROGRAMMER

FAILgreat times4: DAWG IM Mbum GAY YO

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

No really. How can I be gay if I fap off to birds and planes. Really. Explain that one to me.

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Jalapeno Bootyhole:

Whoops! Did I delete this thread too?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

FalconFour Posted:

No really. How can I be gay if I fap off to birds and planes. Really. Explain that one to me.

NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET INCLUDING BIRDS

PLANES JUST AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOU HOMO

BTW U GAY DAWG

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

FalconFour:

dawg im gay

P-doggie

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

FalconFour Posted:

Nicco:

[insert gratuitous Nicco post]

Everyone: Holy ****. Falconfabulous person posted something relevant, and vaguely funny. What are the chances of that **** happening twice? Dawg you done.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

A whole bunch of fabulous persons: *copy something silly I said on a random whim and repeat ad naseum it like it was a meme*

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

SOMETHING WITTY: OMG THERE WAS THIS TABLE DUDE SO IM ALL TALKING TO IT SAYING HEY SUP AND THEN IT ROYALLY ****ED ME UP THE bum WITH SOME ****ING NASTY SPELL SO I SCANNED IT..-WEAKNESSES? NONE, PLUS ITS GOT A ZILLION HIT POINTS Log in to see images!

also you forgot that i’m a beautiful and delicate flower and the gratuitous use of emotes Log in to see images!

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

you know i like doin movies but my real pbumion in the theater and that carmel popcorn **** that stuffs so good someone give me a ****in high five

anyway heres some **** from uncle vanya

yeah 10 years have made me a man and why? cause im overworked nurse im on my feet from ****in dawn til dusk i know no rest at night i tremble under my blanket cause some prick might make me go to sick people

i have toilet without repose or a days freedom since ive known you could i help growin old? and then existence is boring and dirty and stupid everyone around heres dumb and bein around them is makin me dumb to you know? its inevitable

see what a long mustache ive grown a ****in sexy burt reynolds stash nurse im as silly as the…wait…im as..oh man i ****ed this all up ****

uh

it was eruptive typhoid and some people died and maybe i couldve done more but a mans only a man because of his limitations thats why we gotta live nurse WE GOTTA ****IN LIVE so those dead dirty people know what they…well find a cure for eruptive typhoid nurse

and well live like kings

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Charlie Sheen Posted:

you know i like doin movies but my real pbumion in the theater and that carmel popcorn **** that stuffs so good someone give me a ****in high five

anyway heres some **** from uncle vanya

yeah 10 years have made me a man and why? cause im overworked nurse im on my feet from ****in dawn til dusk i know no rest at night i tremble under my blanket cause some prick might make me go to sick people

i have toilet without repose or a days freedom since ive known you could i help growin old? and then existence is boring and dirty and stupid everyone around heres dumb and bein around them is makin me dumb to you know? its inevitable

see what a long mustache ive grown a ****in sexy burt reynolds stash nurse im as silly as the…wait…im as..oh man i ****ed this all up ****

uh

it was eruptive typhoid and some people died and maybe i couldve done more but a mans only a man because of his limitations thats why we gotta live nurse WE GOTTA ****IN LIVE so those dead dirty people know what they…well find a cure for eruptive typhoid nurse

and well live like kings

too gay; didnt even glance at

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

FalconFour Posted:

you fap to boy birds

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

TUBSWEETIE: hole **** i smell my own great times

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

quangntenemy: I’m awesome Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

arbitrayer Posted:

too gay; didnt even glance at

i bet thats what chicks say about your failin bistro business

ladies love my deli i put my male reproductive organ between two pieces of bread and then i take the bread away and im like hey ladies heres my male reproductive organ its not really a sammich but put it in your mouth anyway

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

jalapeno bootyhole:

hey look some “cool” website slash youtube video i found while surfing the internet in my underpants maybe if i post enough of these i will be excepted by the forumwarz community oh **** no that isn’t working oh well i guess i will have to hand out some bp and e-peen then they will be my friends Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

fine upstanding member of society

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!