Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Total FAIL to use <spoiler> in thread topic. For this conversation please see the FAQ.

Mersault

[pr1mu5 kanada]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

So, aside from spending the next week grinding on the low level forums to earn measly deliveries (I’m a Troll, so I have low charisma and get ****ty deliveries) to earn a thousand flezz for absolutely no reward other than giving it all away, what can I do?

I have no consumables left, 92 flezz to my name, and my good equipment is almost trashed. I understand obstacles, but seriously… wtf?

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Deal with it?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Honestly, it’s not that hard. I was in the same position on my re-re (minus the broken equipment). I had the cop paid off the next day.

deploy the fbo code
Arktor edited this message on 04/25/2008 12:14AM

Mersault

[pr1mu5 kanada]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’ve already deployed the FBO code at almost all the forums (and spent the flezz). Will Rivit pay me for re-deploying it on a forum a second time?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Mersault Posted:

I’ve already deployed the FBO code at almost all the forums

Uh…do the rest.

Mersault

[pr1mu5 kanada]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The only one left is the feces forum, and I can’t afford the consumables to take that forum on yet.

VengeanceX

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

No, you micromanaged wrong and now you have to deal with the issue. Trolls are kinda bad when it comes to that stage of the game. Just grind daily on a forum you can do without any or little consumables and get items till you dig yourself out of that hole.

SE will give you back the money he took once you pwn that forum.
VengeanceX edited this message on 04/25/2008 12:21AM

Mersault

[pr1mu5 kanada]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

*le sigh* I am less than enthused. Which is a dangerous state to leave a user on the internet.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Oh no!

VengeanceX

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Then go play INCIT?

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Mersault Posted:

*le sigh* I am less than enthused. Which is a dangerous state to leave a user on the internet.

Well, you know what they say in Canada: When the going gets tough, Mersault gets whiney.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Mersault: Sorry you’re bummed, but it’s all part of the game. So much so that many people have asked the same questions you already have, which can be found easily with a search. I’m ditching this thread as repetitive.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!