Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
URL INCIT "Hot Or Not" Style Voting - BETA

VengeanceX

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Sure you can up and down vote posters in the hall of fame, but how do they really stack up against one another?

http://www.downwithea.com/fw/vote/vote.php

Yeah content is kind of limited at the moment, but plans are to make it automated in the future. Right now posters are being uploaded manually. I’m always looking for more help in that department to catalog incit posters to increase the amount of content. So if you can be mature about the duties, I’ll gladly accept you into the fold.

Comments, Suggestions, Thoughts?

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

The “Your Vote Has Been Cast.” page really doesn’t need to be there. Kind of annoying. Just a small message at the top of the page would be better

VengeanceX

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Good Call. Yeah, once I figure out this ajax scripting, I plan on having it so the voting is very unobtrusive. The search will also run that way, so the page doesn’t need to “reload” to bring in search results.

Thanks for your input Log in to see images! VengeanceX edited this message on 04/25/2008 1:13PM

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

I also forgot to say, Good job Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!