Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin The Thread for New People to Introduce Themselves

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

In a non roleplaying forum so the newbs don’t get flamed.

whats up newbies, tell us about yourself.

i’m nanafabulous personjesus, or nanafabulous person, or nana, or nanajesus, or nanajesusfabulous person, or fine upstanding member of society and am usually a very mean person. Log in to see images!

MbumIVE EDIT DUE TO THE CHANGING TIMES:

Hey new guys, here’s an even newer and improved guide to the forums!

­

On the Roleplaying Forums:

If you go there I’m gonna call you gay and it will hurt your feelings.

­

Basically, the roleplaying forums are the funnest and only important part of the game. Period. It’s an anything goes sort of thing (except the mods loose interpretations of what’s considered NSFW) and the only place where fun is allowed.

­

The only forums that matter:

General Roleplaying: Here I can insult you!

Whores just wanna have fun!: Here you can post pictures of yourself being ugly and I can insult you!

Klan Talk: Here I can insult your klan!

­

Forums that don’t matter:

Emo Forums

ReRe Forums

Hacker Forums

Why? Anyone that could roleplay those types of characters well is long gone and probably dead.

Non Roleplaying forums: Otherwise known as Log in to see images!

Wanna talk about the game? Go to Game Discussion.

Wanna talk about a subset of the game? Find the appropriate subforum and go wild! But not too wild. Log in to see images!

­

The Other Non Roleplaying Forums: Slightly more fun than the Game Discussion Forums.

Here you can talk about real life things without the fear of being called out for being the terrible human being you truly are. THIS IS WHERE THE COWARDS HIDE. BUT I KNOW YOU’RE IN HERE. DON’T THINK YOU CAN TRICK ME I SWEARI WILL GET TO YOU AND I WIL

­

­

Basically, these are the personal forums, where you talk about yourself.

Found a cool game? Wanna talk about games? Do you live in your parents basement? Then head on over to Playing With Ourselves to be greeted like the god you are.

­

Are you too fat to have a real hobby that doesn’t involve sitting in front of a screen? Then wobble your way into Where Da Entertainmentz At to discuss why Buffy The Vampire Slayer was THE BEST SHOW EVER DON’T EVEN TRY TO ****ING SAY **** ABOUT IT. Or talk about how Rage Against the Machine, Anti-Flag and Greenday are the embodiment of punk and overthrow the state the the government planned 9/11 if you do not forward this message to at least five of your friends your crush wont ask you out on a date and kane will enter the arena~

Found something cool on the internet that no one gives a **** about seriously no one gives a **** about what you find on the internet goddamn. But for the sake of keeping it confined to one easily ignorable forum, post it in The Meme Factory.

­

If you want to get deep down into some deep **** (deep) then get your bum over to NO SRSLY where **** gets real. And deep.

­

And finally, if it fits absolutely nowhere else, then post it in Ayn Rands.

­

­

On Klans:

I have no ****ing idea what’s going on with klans anymore. Team Shortubs (best klan) is pretty much dead now and everyone who plays domination died in a car crash. The only person that still plays this game is Evil Trout.

­

MORE UPDATES ON THIS SECTION AND OTHER GAME RELATED SECTIONS LATER MAYBE ONCE I GET MORE INFORMATION.

­

Important Threads:

If you have ever said “teh” or “mah” and still continue to say it then go to this thread right now and learn what words not to use. Ever.

HELP SOMEONE FIND ME MORE IMPORTANT THREADS FOR THIS SECTION.

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 02/25/2009 11:53PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

STUFF NEW PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW

*Being a fabulous person outside of the non roleplaying forums will get you flamed mercilessly.

*Generally anyone who’s a member of Team Shortbus is a mean, terrible person.

*Don’t take things seriously.

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

Hello World.

I’m Lord enjoy.

I’m the best player.

Everyone loves me.

If you need anything, send me a tubmail.

gabeisfalkin-
sweet

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Hallo. Call me T. I play Gabeisfalkinsweet, and while he’s an obnoxious weeaboo emo fanboy… I’m an obnoxious weeaboo sci-fi fangirl. Yeah. My being weird is a foregone conclusion.

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

I’m not mentioning any of my other aliases, or how long i’ve been onlin because i am helthily ashamed. I genuinely hate role playing games. The only thing worse than these games are the kind of waste of life ****bags who play them.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Hi. My real life is boring so I role-play a lot on the net. My real name is Jun. I am American Born Korean and a college student who lives in Denver Colorado, USA. Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

hello friends i am bird of prey: internet celebrity. one time i almost cybered with nana (the zipper got stuck)

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

Hi! I’m Sux, also known as Escher, and I’m the kind and nice mod with a very short temper. I’m usually hanging out in IDC or INCIT because I have no life.

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

I’m NotJoePesci. I’m pretty nice. I only RP when I’m drunk. I’m in IDC pretty often. Talk to me noobs. You’ll love me.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

STUFF NEW PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW

*Being a fabulous person outside of the non roleplaying forums will get you flamed mercilessly.

*Generally anyone who’s a member of Team Shortbus is a mean, terrible person.

*Don’t take things seriously.

*Don’t let Nana promise to take you to the fair. The fair is full of lies! Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Hulyen Posted:

*Don’t let Nana promise to take you to the fair. The fair is full of lies! Log in to see images!

i.e. the fair was the back of my car where i showed you a wonderful time.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

WHATS UP NEWfabulous personS

I got myself here a guide on how to not get beat down on these forums.

­

­

­

* If you go into the roleplaying forums expect flames.

If you are unable to tell which forums are the roleplaying forums (hi onli), then we’d be glad to have you.

­

­

­

* The ‘Big’ Klans.

The first, and best klan ever, is Team Shortbus. Team Shortbus is the klan that will probably make fun of when you first join. It actively recruits new and funny members. Though your definition of funny may vary. The only klan TSB likes that isn’t itself is SRSLY.

Then there are what I like to call “The Whore Klans”, these are klans that let any male reproductive organ and Tom past their loosely hinged doors and into their cavernous woman's genitals. If you’re desperate, trying joining one of those.

And lastly, there are the domination klans. The only notable of these is Brainfreeze, which has the highest fabulous person to cool person ratio other than team shortbus, whose ratio is 0:1

Brainfreeze’s is about 30:2 or something like that.

­

­

­

* Don’t take things seriously.

Because then everyone will make fun of you.

­

­

­

* Don’t be overly verbose in a misguided attempt to appear “intelligent”.

If you think that **** makes you smart, then go play KoL.

lol im a fabulous person Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

p.s. this thread should be stickied so that new people have a starting point and also so that i can get on the flamebate leaderboard

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Hi my name is Echuu, they say I’m an unfunny fabulous person. Some say I’m p. cool.

Hi.

Also i like your guide.

Echuu edited this message on 04/27/2008 10:36PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I’m L2, and I see what you did thar. Log in to see images!

SLASH BAN

[SRSLY]

Level 11 Hacker

“BASIC”

/ban

SLASH BAN edited this message on 11/19/2008 4:21PM

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

I’m Odalisque and I have a woman's genitals.Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Odalisque Posted:

I’m Odalisque and I have a woman's genitals.Log in to see images!

Pic plz. I’m studying to be a gynecologist.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

My name is Bill W. and I’m an alcoholic.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Hi! I’m scullyangel, but everyone calls me scully. I’m a crappy Camwhore since I don’t care so much about having my picture taken as smacking people around. *spank spank spank* Log in to see images!

This thread is pretty cool. No “new” people have introduced themselves, but if they show up they will get to see who to watch out for! Plus, Nana is clearly a big ol’ softy who deserves e-peen lengthening. (Regardless of what you might have read about the insanely mbumive length of his male reproductive organ. Log in to see images!)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!