Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Preparing for the final forum

Agent Smith

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m on the last mission in the game, to take down the nuclear power plant forum.

As a level 10 Emo Kid, what items should I have before I take it down? This applies to both consumables and equippable items.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Emos should use the best equipment available when pwning forums. And have lots of consumables. Better to have too many then not enough. They don’t expire.

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Bigguyinblack Posted:

Emos should use the best equipment available when pwning forums. And have lots of consumables. Better to have too many then not enough. They don’t expire.

Running out of ego/tears one decent attack away from pwning the forum on the last thread is really annoying. Not speaking from personal experience or anything.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

bumuming you have a halfway decent build + gothic script + bumcrack piercing you should probably be able to handle it with less than 10 smileprin and 1-2 Girlfriend’s tears.

Unless you are already in the endgame and are looking to speedrun Coral just take your time and pop a Smileprin when you get below 30 Ego.

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’m not an emo kid, but I recommend you stock up on healing items, buy the best equips, and raise your ego, tears and offense. Use whatever buffs you can and use Ophielia’s Bad Poetry when it’s available, it pretty much cleaves like 1/2-2/3 HP off a thread. It’s not that hard, I pwned it just recently while using 5 lipsticks and 5 smileprins. I had like 180 Ego, 140 sexiness, and 11 offense (16 with Pump it Up active), so Bad Poetry did like 200+ damage, Contact Authorities did 110-130 damage. Steroids would also help, but I didn’t use them. =P

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Agent Smith Posted:

I’m on the last mission in the game, to take down the nuclear power plant forum.

As a level 10 Emo Kid, what items should I have before I take it down? This applies to both consumables and equippable items.

Have 20 Smileprin XR and 15 Ex-Girlfriend’s Cologne. Keep an eye on your ego at all times, as well as the average damage you’re taking on each successful hit from an enemy. Gauge when you’ll need to take a Smileprin by these two factors. Use Ophelia’s bad poetry as much as possible.

Good luck, and we’ll see you on the other side.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!