Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing Teach me how to troll

ArtificialFl-
avour

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

*those

http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1901

Note that the thread that the thread links to has had the first post changed twice; once it about being sick and going a terrible school for special people, then something about being ****ed at me, then nothing. I’m sorry you people only get to see the last one, but that’s not the point.

So, the thread this post links to only has two pages. How do I get it to something like five pages?

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Travalgar Posted:

...you can get that too, for an extra BP.

SHUT UP ****ING fabulous person WHOREwoman's genitals I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE SHOULD TALK ABOUT male reproductive organS IF HE’S GOING TO BE A GOOD TROLL

SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE SIGNATURE

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

MC Banhammer Posted:

I want to learn to be a troll. I picked Troll originally because it seemed most fun, but clearly, if you’ve read my attempts on these forums, I don’t know how. I would like some lessons.

I know trolling doesn’t simply involving calling people “fabulous persons” or “fine upstanding member of societys”; those are just accurate descriptions of the poster and so don’t insult them. There’s an art (not emo kid art) to it and I’m hoping to pick up some general tips and possibly apprentice to a master. Could anyone who knows how to troll please teach me?

no

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

Lord Boxtop

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Sancdar Posted:

According to the most accomplished upcoming troll on these, the ForumWarz forums for discussion of things relating to ForumWarz (and other topics, in the specified subforums), the prime directive you are required to follow for successful trolling is to be as verbose as humanly possible in order to prove to all posters who cannot follow your over-complicated prose that you are extremely intelligent compared to them and so there is no use arguing against you; a mere 3-page exposition on their flaws should be sufficient to prove your victory in all flamewars with them past, present, future, and indeed in any other time periods yet to be described that those three designations do not encompbum by definition. It is completely and positively unnecessary to follow established rules and regulations for ejaculating thoughts in coherent sentences provided your posted ASCII is comprised of a veritable baker’s dozen of “ten dollar words”, to use an expression rather more suited to commoners than aristocratic and scholarly contributors as we happen to be.

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Lord Shplane Posted:

SHUT UP ****ING fabulous person WHOREwoman's genitals I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE SHOULD TALK ABOUT male reproductive organS IF HE’S GOING TO BE A GOOD TROLL

Don’t get ****ed so easily. That will cost you an extra BP (for me to teach you how to stop being so easily bumhurted).

Who am I? I am…

And I’m going to zap your bum.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Your funy troles arnet real, their just pertend. If, you watn too be a trole you shoud liv under a brige and, eat kids n stfu lik that. But, I dont thikn theirs such athing as a god trole, their all bad.

Litenign BOlt LOL!!@! Log in to see images!

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Travalgar Posted:

Don’t get ****ed so easily. That will cost you an extra BP (for me to teach you how to stop being so easily bumhurted).

lol ur dumb

Travalgar

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Lord Shplane Posted:

lol ur dumb

Hey, that was some improvement in your trolling!

Who am I? I am…

researched no. Dismissed yes. I love how scientists can prove that X or Y will never happen based on sound scientific theory, but there easily is 3 other different ways where it could. The simply fact is we don’t know what is going to happen when we flip that switch, which is why we are doing it in the first place, which is the problem with dismissing it. Its a good example of a catch 22. This isn’t inventing fire here. The particles that are being created don’t exist on Earth or at the very least aren’t easily detectable. I’d be 100x more comfortable if this was on the moon or Mars, but that is impracticable and impossible for at least another 20-30 years minimum.

On the bright side IF something does happen these ****tards will be the first to go. Preferable in horrible searing pain as their atoms are either ripped apart or flipped.

eatshat

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

****ing furries.

^like that.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Travalgar

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

eatshat Posted:

****ing furries.

^like that.

very special re-re.

Who am I? I am…

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Ultimately, trolling is all about knowing the perfect way to **** people off, derail threads, ruin a forum, etc. Often times even the slightest bit of lurking moar can highlight the right bumons to push that’ll truly **** everything up.

It’s something that has to be practiced, not taught. Just keep that advice in mind and find some easy targets to **** up.

Da Mudkipz

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

FOR STARTERS YOU COULD STOP SUCKING OCTOGENARIANS THROBBERS!!!!!!!!!!11

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Also it takes a certain kind of mindset to be a troll, you can’t just troll certain places and be a nice guy elsewhere. The fact that you haven’t gone and abused your mod powers to just permban everyone shows that you are nowhere near the path to becoming a heartless douche.

Travalgar

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

1338h4x Posted:

Ultimately, trolling is all about knowing the perfect way to **** people off, derail threads, ruin a forum, etc. Often times even the slightest bit of lurking moar can highlight the right bumons to push that’ll truly **** everything up.

It’s something that has to be practiced, not taught. Just keep that advice in mind and find some easy targets to **** up.

1338h4x Posted:

Also it takes a certain kind of mindset to be a troll, you can’t just troll certain places and be a nice guy elsewhere. The fact that you haven’t gone and abused your mod powers to just permban everyone shows that you are nowhere near the path to becoming a heartless douche.

Did Cambridge pay you to lecture us ITT? Shut up and take your idiocy to hell.

Who am I? I am…

d4m4s74

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

My kind of trolling is by sounding stupid and trying to make others react, not being an bumhole and cutting off peoples e-male reproductive organ

well, I did the latter once, they made a movie out of it

It took me 3 days to find out how to make signatures

Scriptar

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

iffn joo wantts 2 bee da ultim8 Tr00|_, joo haves tew yuze ff unintelligencer a studd-E thu wayz uv da conversational terrorism:

http://unintelligencer.com/

http://www.proft.org/tips/conv-terror.html

“Women’s intuition is the result of millions of years of not thinking.”

BigSloppy****

[bumSUPMYbum]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

make sure you laugh @ nick berg etc. material because it is relly funny LoL

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!