Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing Teach me how to troll

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

200KillerWasps Posted:

No, no, no – be a fish-****ing woman's genitals who thinks other players are dumb, dumb, dumb. (note redundant full-stop) dumb…

yes, realizing Wasps is dumb is a good sign of becoming a star troll.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

step two: pick on these dummy, such as Wasp, for good practice.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Banjooie Posted:

’s all about the…fuuck, this is good ****.

’s all about the ****ing PHILOSOPHY, man

you’re going out there, and you’re gonna make those apathetic retards REACT, man. it don’t ****ing mat—oh, man, ****, can’t see

you’re going to figure out what makes ‘em react, and you’re gonna stand there and keep making ‘em react until you have a ****in

a ****in

a ****in CHAIN REACTION, man

this jim dawson is trippy **** man

And then when you have a chain reaction, that **** is OFF THE CHAIN, man

that’s what we call a paradox

so you gotta ****ing paradox those retards, man

I hear what you’re saying man, like, the whole PHILOSOPHY thing is… just awesome and REAL… and the, real deal – like Wasps…

“The thing’s hollow – it goes on forever – and – oh my God – it’s full of mammary glands!” – Dave Bowman

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

trolling: simply be the biggest ****ing bumhole you can to people, its pretty simple. read the rules tho, dont get banned for trolling in the wrong place.

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

SPECULATE? I THINK YOU ARE AN IDOIT TO NEED SPECULATION, I DONT NEED SPECULATION, I FIGURE THINGS OUT ON MY OWN, JUST LIKE MCCLUELESS.

Hows that for trolling?

I stole a picture. Did anyone notice? Also, im advertising forumwarz here

And i made myself a wiki page, Contribute to it in the comments sectionClick here to veiw

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

opps, i was on the first page when i posted that. i posted to the last post on the first page. Seriously, i think he wants examples.

And i made myself a wiki page, Contribute to it in the comments sectionClick here to veiw

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

RedlockRipper

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

MC Banhammer Posted:

I want to learn to be a troll. I picked Troll originally because it seemed most fun, but clearly, if you’ve read my attempts on these forums, I don’t know how. I would like some lessons.

I know trolling doesn’t simply involving calling people “fabulous persons” or “fine upstanding member of societys”; those are just accurate descriptions of the poster and so don’t insult them. There’s an art (not emo kid art) to it and I’m hoping to pick up some general tips and possibly apprentice to a master. Could anyone who knows how to troll please teach me?

I’m surprised that you couldn’t learn how to troll just by talking to us.

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

AHH, I posted a link and all of a sudden i cant see any forumwars images (other than the ones on incit)

i know, this is quite random, but you should use this as something to troll

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

yeah, man

**** that blunt trauma ****, just pick up the jimsons and like, I was thinking there’s like a zen to this ****, man

like, it’s not just about being better then them, man, you gotta go in and be like, ‘look, you bumholes, your mother ****ed a donkey made out of human ****’ but you gotta do it because you /love/ them, man

it’s sorta like being jesus, you go in there and you flame the **** out of them so they band together

you bring a forum /together/, man, we’re bringers of flame-cleaning peac

I’m out of ****ing food

why can i order ****ing smileprex to my door online but a pizza is out of the ****ing question

PiMpMoBiLe

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Bigguyinblack Posted:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

The term troll is highly subjective. Some readers may characterize a post as trolling, while others may regard the same post as a legitimate contribution to the discussion, even if controversial. The term is often erroneously used to discredit an opposing position, or its proponent, by argument fallacy ad hominem.

Often, calling someone a troll makes bumumptions about a writer’s motives. Regardless of the cirgreat timesstances, controversial posts may attract a particularly strong response from those unfamiliar with the robust dialogue found in some online, rather than physical, communities. Experienced participants in online forums know that the most effective way to discourage a troll is usually to ignore him or her, because responding encourages a true troll to continue disruptive posts — hence the often-seen warning: “Please do not feed the trolls”.

Frequently, someone who has been labelled a troll by a group may seek to redeem their reputation by discrediting their opponents, for example by claiming that other members of the group are closed-minded, conspirators, or trolls themselves.

Edit: More proof that the Wiki is very informative while telling you nothing useful.

This is a good example of what not to write if your a troll. It dont destroy noones ego nor is it funny. Also go **** yourself with your questions, ****in punkbum ****

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

CHICKENS!Log in to see images!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Overspammer Posted:

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Overspammer Posted:

POOPYLog in to see images!

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

RAINBOW!Log in to see images! Overspammer edited this message on 05/20/2008 6:23PM

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

THIS IS YOU

i was trolling

Overspammer edited this message on 05/20/2008 6:25PM

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

You can always troll like Fenk and say any post that isn’t KPC of course, that it is lame, stupid, and a puppet for TSB.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

Bear Posted:

You can always troll like Fenk and say any post that isn’t KPC of course, that it is lame, stupid, and a puppet for TSB.

Not true!

I actually like some of their posters, have said so many times.

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 05/20/2008 6:36PM

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

Not true!

I say the same thing about the **** you write.

So you are bumhurt still? Hope you feel better Log in to see images!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

Bear Posted:

So you are bumhurt still? Hope you feel better Log in to see images!

I feel great.

Also WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and CHIKENS Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!