Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores ATTN: Onli-Wan Cahone (welcome to the forums) *smiley face*

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Onli-Wan Cahone Posted:

Aspergers isn’t a disease. It’s a syndrome or a disorder.

you have bum burgers

Onli-Wan Cah-
one

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Paraone Posted:

you have bum burgers

Yes. And no you can’t eat them you sick **** so stop tubmailing and asking.

I know some of you struggle, so just to help;

www.dictionary.com

Now you can look up all those big words that hurt your little brains.

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Onli-Wan Cahone Posted:

Oh yes. I certainly could.

But, you don’t seem to be… so I’ll tell you about some of my own.

I personally like Star Wars myself, but thought tate 1-3 were pretty bad overall. What do you think of the original trilogy? Or for that matter 4-6?

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Onli-Wan Cahone Posted:

Yes. And no you can’t eat them you sick **** so stop tubmailing and asking.

hahaha he really tubmailed you? that’s crazy

BirdofPrey Posted:

hahaha he really tubmailed you? that’s crazy

That’s just sick

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

I am a miserable loser

Onli-Wan Cah-
one

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BeBoBli Posted:

But, you don’t seem to be… so I’ll tell you about some of my own.

I personally like Star Wars myself, but thought tate 1-3 were pretty bad overall. What do you think of the original trilogy? Or for that matter 4-6?

What do I think? I think they were films, that were released. I’d say they gained a mixed response from fans of the series.

www.dictionary.com

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

im wearin a bra right now

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Paraone Posted:

im wearin a bra right now

you’re on the ****en edge man

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Onli-Wan Cahone Posted:

What do I think? I think they were films, that were released. I’d say they gained a mixed response from fans of the series.

That’s probably because they pretty much sucked, right? I didn’t even finish watching 4 and 5 I fell asleep halfway through both. And 6 was not much better as it really seemed to just be sloppily put together. I’ve seen better summer action flicks than that garbage. Who the hell watches any Star Wars anyways? I mean what kind of fabulous person would seriously waste their time with a mild science fiction adventure that is complete **** compared to something like Star Trek anyways?

Onli-Wan Cah-
one

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BeBoBli Posted:

That’s probably because they pretty much sucked, right? I didn’t even finish watching 4 and 5 I fell asleep halfway through both. And 6 was not much better as it really seemed to just be sloppily put together. I’ve seen better summer action flicks than that garbage. Who the hell watches any Star Wars anyways? I mean what kind of fabulous person would seriously waste their time with a mild science fiction adventure that is complete **** compared to something like Star Trek anyways?

Do you like Star Trek then? Are you a ‘Trekkie’?

www.dictionary.com

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Yeah, you know a series is doing ****ty when the later movies have such low production values.

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Onli-Wan Cahone Posted:

Do you like Star Trek then? Are you a ‘Trekkie’?

Yes! I always thought that the more realist approach on sci-fi was always my thing unlike Star Wars which really just a bit too fantasy for my tastes. Sorry if that offends you!

Onli-Wan Cah-
one

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BeBoBli Posted:

Yes! I always thought that the more realist approach on sci-fi was always my thing unlike Star Wars which really just a bit too fantasy for my tastes. Sorry if that offends you!

Why do you think Star Trek was more realistic?

www.dictionary.com

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

Onli-Wan Cahone Posted:

Why do you think Star Trek was more realistic?

Beware! Don’t answer this or will will be pwned! He will shed light on how dumb you are and how well informed and smart he is! my face is maelting jsut thinking about all the pwnage that will be laid down like a rain of fire from the heavens

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my face mealting off… aaaarghgrhrg

Onli-Wan Cah-
one

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Paraone Posted:

Beware! Don’t answer this or will will be pwned! He will shed light on how dumb you are and how well informed and smart he is! my face is maelting jsut thinking about all the pwnage that will be laid down like a rain of fire from the heavens

www.dictionary.com

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

Correcting peoples intention mistakes is excellent trolling and makes you appear smarter, instead of a well educated woman's genitals without a ****ing clue.

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

Correcting peoples intention mistakes is excellent trolling and makes you appear smarter, instead of a well educated woman's genitals without a ****ing clue.

i see wat u did there

also, it’s spelled “apear.”

In fact, it does.

BeBoBli

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Actually, no one cares about stupid **** like you enjoying a fantasy world with sasquatch pilots and to further my point is how broken you are. Hope this helps:

Although children with bum Burgers acquire language skills without significant general delay, and the speech of those with bum Burgers typically lacks significant abnormalities, language acquisition and use is often atypical. Abnormalities include verbosity; abrupt transitions; literal interpretations and miscomprehension of nuance; use of metaphor meaningful only to the speaker; auditory perception deficits; unusually pedantic, formal or idiosyncratic speech; and oddities in loudness, pitch, intonation, prosody, and rhythm.

Three aspects of communication patterns are of clinical interest: poor prosody, tangential and cirgreat timesstantial speech, and marked verbosity. Although inflection and intonation may be less rigid or monotonic than in autism, people with bum Burgers often have a limited range of intonation; speech may be unusually fast, jerky or loud. Speech may convey a sense of incoherence; the conversational style often includes monologues about topics that bore the listener, fails to provide context for comments, or fails to suppress internal thoughts. Individuals with bum Burgers may fail to monitor whether the listener is interested or engaged in the conversation. The speaker’s conclusion or point may never be made, and attempts by the listener to elaborate on the speech’s content or logic, or to shift to related topics, are often unsuccessful.

Children with bum Burgers may have an unusually sophisticated vocabulary at a young age and have been colloquially called “little professors”, but have difficulty understanding figurative language and tend to use language literally. Individuals with bum Burgers appear to have particular weaknesses in areas of nonliteral language that include humor, irony, and teasing. They usnually understand the cognitive basis of humor but may not enjoy it due to lack of understanding of its intent.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Sux2BU Posted:

also, it’s spelled “apear.”

no.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!