Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant i saw myself....my future today

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

so my ****ing dad made me go spray this pesticide **** all over the flowers my mom planted in the backyard. i did it so he’d shut up. neways after i soaked the flowers in this **** I saw this little yellow bumerfly land on 1 of the flowers.

i was gonna chase it away because if it drank all the now poisioned nectar, it’d die…... but the more i watched it the more i realized that the bumerfly is just like me. i mean, the bumerfly knows she doesn’t have much time. one day some bird is gonna swoop down one day and -bang- taht’s it. so why delay the inevitable?? i mean seriously?! no matter how beautiful we begin this wretched life the world is inheritly evil. it corrupts us and changes us…. deforms us.

maybe we’re born beautifl and the world is what corrupts us…...i just can’t stand it. we have no control over our future. some1 is always gonna be telling me what to do. whats the point anymore? i just want to end this. Log in to see images!

Qualjyn

[Team AWESOME]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

heres what to do: go kill yourself

Grunduggerer

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Oh that’s so deep. Log in to see images!

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Qualjyn Posted:

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

U SON OF A ****

U KILLED TAHT bumERFLY

IM GONNA HUNT U DOWN AND enjoy U WITH A POWER DRILL

**** U MAN **** U

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Grunduggerer Posted:

Oh that’s so deep. Log in to see images!

i’l stik it deep in u

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Qualjyn Posted:

i would right now but after the last time i tried eating a bottle of asprin my dad locked all the meds away. Log in to see images!

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Night Gaunt Posted:

Qualjyn Posted:

i would right now but after the last time i tried eating a bottle of asprin my dad locked all the meds away. Log in to see images!

there are many other ways to kill urself

you could say, jump in front of a bus

i can supply other ideas if u need any

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

take a bath while ur in the both pee and then drown urself

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

-

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Paraone Posted:

Night Gaunt Posted:

Qualjyn Posted:

there are many other ways to kill urself

you could say, jump in front of a bus

i can supply other ideas if u need any

i don’t know… i mean i want to die but do i really have to drag other down with me? i suffering true but its my own private pain. maybe these sheeple are happy and its stupid of them but damn am i jealous….to have the kind of rose colored glbumes they have. too bad i was born with my eyes open to all the sickness that is the truth of this life.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

teh best way to kil urself is to go in a klan meting and say u r a niger jew

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Please, before you consider putting your lips to the very nectar that bumerfly drank from, consider this:

You’ll live your life as any other kid, under watchful parents’ eyes, doing what must be done in the house, sometimes

at the expense of your own desires. You’ll learn to value what you truly wish to do with your free time, and later,

your own life, with your parents supporting you in word and deed as they watch their bumerfly grow up. And

you’ll do work at the expense of other desires when you will work an actual job, but it’s okay – money,

responsibility, a bit of freedom, a bit of self-reliance are your prices.

But who am I kidding, this is you, right? ****ing instant gratification and telling us all you’re

that speshul. Go ahead and take that sip already Log in to see images! Dinictus edited this message on 11/03/2007 2:08PM

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

dud

u emo fabulous persons shold stik togethr so we can rap u al at 1nce, instd of havnig us hnt u don on by 1

u shlkd stik with ur pose

fabulous persons

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

OMG i had exactly the same problem as you when my parents locked all my knives away, what you need to do is get sick and sent to hospital, then while youre there steal lots of scalpels and ****

Kinves, knives in my eyes,

these knives are your parting gift to me.

When you left you left me with nothing but these knives,

At least they prevent me from seeing your face.

You’ll never feel remorse for what you do,

Never care about the pain you cause me.

In the end I mean nothing to you,

And I’m just left with these knives in my eyes.

Grunduggerer

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Poser.

Dinictus Posted:

Please, before you consider putting your lips to the very nectar that bumerfly drank from, consider this:

You’ll live your life as any other kid, under watchful parents’ eyes, doing what must be done in the house, sometimes

at the expense of your own desires. You’ll learn to value what you truly wish to do with your free time, and later,

your own life, with your parents supporting you in word and deed as they watch their bumerfly grow up. And

you’ll do work at the expense of other desires when you will work an actual job, but it’s okay – money,

But who am I kidding, this is you, right? ****ing instant gratification and telling us all you’re

that speshul. Go ahead and take that sip already Log in to see images!

Night Gaunt

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dinictus Posted:

that speshul. Go ahead and take that sip already Log in to see images!

im not “speshul” none of us are. that was the the point.

god… just when i think someone else gets it…..

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

Mysterymeat Posted:

take a bath while ur in the both pee and then drown urself

DO THIZ

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

sotp eting meh feaces!

Udelar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

yeah like id never thought of it that way before you must be some kind of genius

oh wait thats not right everyone with any intelligance already knows that life is just one pain after the other so welcome to the party hey ur late

MY PARENTS make me wear this stupid badge:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!