Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Side Quests

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I think side quests would be a great addition to this game, at least to tide us over until ep2 comes out. I know I wouldn’t mind ep2 being put off a little while for a little more development, new items, new abilities, etc.

Hell, they could use it for foreshadowing ep2.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Posting to bump L2’s Flamebate score.

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

Side quests are for fabulous personS

FoetalBlowjob edited this message on 04/23/2008 2:35PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

Side quests are for fabulous personS

Game Discussion is for NON-TROLLING.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 04/23/2008 2:59PM

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

n00b65 Posted:

Game Discussion is for NON-TROLLING.

I think trolling should be allowed in Game Discussion threads when either:

A) The topic being discussed already has multiple threads about it

or

B) The thread is an obvious attempt at whoring for the flamebate e-peen

not saying that this thread is necessarily either of these, but…

/end of threadjack

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

I think instead of sidequests maybe just additional clbum specific items should be made on perhaps a monthly basis. It would give us something to spend our flezz on while marginally improving our characters.

FAIL edited this message on 04/23/2008 3:13PM

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

FAIL Posted:

or

/end of threadjack

Whoa, let’s keep that threadjack up for a bit more.

I think the better response is to let a Mod know what’s going on – if the thread is covering something already covered, a Mod can close it and refer people to the other threads; if it’s just whoring for e-peen, it can be moved to General Roleplaying where you can troll the **** out of it. I realize I’m basically asking for more work (and n00b M.C. Bansalot or whatever will be somewhat ****ed with me for that), but it’s better than having a lax attitude towards which threads can be ****ed with.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

A cop just showed up to search my pad. I asked him two things:

1) Do you have a warrant?

2) Do you think CZ should have side quests while we wait for EP 2?

He answered the second question first. Here’s what he told me. “Side quests would be really cool, but not if they represent ANY (and he really emphasized ANY) delay to EP 2. If they can be knocked together with minimal effort from what’s already in place, then CZ should go for it. Otherwise, no.”

His answer to my first question was to tase me, the rotten bastard.

Oh, I should add that after I fell to the ground and he trashed my place, he spared me a few more words as he kicked me in the ribs before departing. “Hell, I might even be willing to spend a brownie point or two on a side quest!”

****ing cops. And no, he did NOT find my donut stash. Fool did not even bother to give me a full cavity search! SCORE!!! Log in to see images!

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Sux2BU Posted:

Whoa, let’s keep that threadjack up for a bit more.

I think the better response is to let a Mod know what’s going on – if the thread is covering something already covered, a Mod can close it and refer people to the other threads; if it’s just whoring for e-peen, it can be moved to General Roleplaying where you can troll the **** out of it. I realize I’m basically asking for more work (and n00b M.C. Bansalot or whatever will be somewhat ****ed with me for that), but it’s better than having a lax attitude towards which threads can be ****ed with.

I guess I just meant that threads like “How can we encourage nonflamebaters to flamebate” in the game discussion forum is a really stupid idea for a thread IMHO, since nonflamebaters would never see it anyway and no user can do anything about that. What would I report? “I think Bigguyinblack makes very special threads.” I just think there have recently been a lot more stupid threads like this popping up.

And it seems like there are about a trillion suggestion threads like this one. Maybe there should be an Episode 1 improvement thread, since there is an Episode 2 suggestion thread already.

Anyway, we can continue talking about sidequests now I guess.

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

It would be neat to let the community design sidequests and have a sandbox to test them in, without (permanently) changing anything about one’s character.

Then if the ForumWarz staff or votes decided particular sidequests should be made official, they could be integrated into the game. There could be a reward of brownie points, scoops, and/or e-peen for the creators.

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

FAIL Posted:

or

/end of threadjack

Yeah! Trolling should only be allowed when appropr…oh, wait.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!