Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Profile search

12yoIRL

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Aimlessly wasting my time on forumwarz as I have been, I noticed there doesn’t seem to be a way to search for other characters. Just found it sort of strange, because in most games I’ve been on there is at least an innocuous buggy search function stowed around somewhere.

So, I’m suggesting something like a “Search” tab on the “Character” page with criteria for names, character archetypes, forum preferences, even E-Peen stuff. It would be interesting to see how many other 4channers are playing, for example.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

12yoIRL Posted:

Aimlessly wasting my time on forumwarz as I have been, I noticed there doesn’t seem to be a way to search for other characters. Just found it sort of strange, because in most games I’ve been on there is at least an innocuous buggy search function stowed around somewhere.

So, I’m suggesting something like a “Search” tab on the “Character” page with criteria for names, character archetypes, forum preferences, even E-Peen stuff. It would be interesting to see how many other 4channers are playing, for example.

This is something that is definitely in the pipes to be developed as we get more and more into the multiplayer aspect of this mbumively single player game. Stay tuned.

xboxsosmart

[WeChall]

Level 41 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

Honestly, this feature should be implemented. I have a hard list of maintaining my friend’s profiles that I haven’t added yet.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!