Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Mario Kart Wii

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

So…new Mario Kart. It probably won’t be as awesome as Brawl or No More Heroes, but it’ll definitely eat up hours and hours of free time.

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

oh yea, ill be definitly getting it when it comes the American version comes out

played the JP version of it and its great, just a little weird getting used to the steering wheel

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

What I’m hearing is that the wheel is a nice gimmick, but it tires the arms out faster than the Wiimote or other controllers, and effectively makes drift boosting impossible. Most players recommend using the Wiimote or other controllers.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Since I live in the UK, I got it before all of you, so I can safely state that my prefered controller method is the wiimote/nunchuck combo. No other controller cuts it.

King Krimson edited this message on 04/23/2008 10:25AM

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Posting to bump L2’s Flamebate score.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yeah, I’d probably use the wiimote I don’t like the wheels. I’ve gotten every Mario Kart since the SNES (with the exception of handhelds)... hasn’t completely let me down yet. I liked the N64’s battle stages but the gamecube’s was kinda unimpressive.

Balloon edited this message on 04/26/2008 1:23AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!