Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion [CLOSED] Hey, religious people

Agent Smith

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m an atheist.

Try to convert me.

I dare you.

[MOD NOTE: Agent Smith felt his tone was too confrontational for the NO SRSLY subforum, and would prefer to carry on this discussion in a more civil venue. He’s asked me to close this thread, so I have. — JB]

[GOD NOTE: Oh hey, that was me who changed your avatar. Sucker. — GD]

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

*starts a crusade*

Dan Electrode

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Actually, you’re more of an arrogant dumbbum.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Dan Electrode Posted:

that’s rude…that’d be like me calling you a fabulous person. fabulous person.

Miles edited this message on 04/22/2008 1:32PM

Dan Electrode

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Miles Posted:

that’s rude…that’d be like me calling you a fabulous person. fabulous person.

You could say that I’ve got an old fashioned Baditude.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Dan Electrode Posted:

You could say that I’ve got an old fashioned Baditude.

true enough. you win this round.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Agent Smith Posted:

I’m an atheist.

Try to convert me.

I dare you.

your gonna burn in hell

Agent Smith

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dan Electrode Posted:

Explain.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Agent Smith Posted:

Explain.

youre going to hell when you die explain that if you will

Jimmy_da_geek

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Agent Smith Posted:

I’m an atheist.

Try to convert me.

I dare you.

I’ll pbum. My Heaven doesn’t include you. You being an Atheist is actually part of Gods bigger plan. Ergo, the very fact that you disbelieve Him means he exists. Hope your head explodes.

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

god is so good he has forgiven me of all my sins and given me ETERNAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you all let jesus into your hearts today!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

yaeh I was lkie you once, who thought he was all hip and stuf! by being athiest. but really once I found jesus I much happier!

people like you don’t bother me att all, cuse I no you’ll find jesus sometime, and if you don’t you’ll burn in hell! Log in to see images!

noSEXjustKIT-
TEN

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

Agent Smith Posted:

Explain.

expalanations rn’t something u need to have faith. my paster told me that if u where ur uniform and listin to ur community leaders, u will go 2 heaven. and also that its worth all the itching.

if ur itching, i can tell u about sum remedies fer sure.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Agent Smith Posted:

I’m an atheist.

Try to convert me.

I dare you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valhalla

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Agent Smith Posted:

I’m an atheist.

Try to convert me.

I dare you.

You’re not my type. I like my emo kids to scream slightly less when bumraped. Just slightly, though. I would consider it if you wore a gag, lost ten pounds, and changed your personality completely.

Agent Smith

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

BirdofPrey – You want me to explain why you think I’m going to hell when I die?

Jimmy_da_geek – And I suppose you’re in on this plan of his, are you? How exactly does my lack of belief fit in?

Macks – You’re saying that because you think that God has forgiven all the **** that you’ve done and made you immortal, I should believe that too?

Tesfan – Actually, I don’t think I’m “hip and stuf!” I think I’m right. Also, doesn’t it make you the least bit uncomfortable that millions – nay, billions – of people who were otherwise wonderful people are now burning in hell because they didn’t worship your God?

noSEXjustKITTEN – That seems a bit fickle of God, doesn’t it? Deciding whether or not you go to heaven based on whether or not you wear a uniform?

Crayoncakes – You may be the only person to reply to me so far with a modigreat times of intelligence.

Anansi – Yes, because unfounded insults that are irrelevant to the topic are definitely going to make me see the light. Thanks, buddy.

Next batch, please. And, people – spellcheck is your friend.

Chervue

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Agent Smith Posted:

I’m an atheist.

Try to convert me.

I dare you.

There should be no need to convert you; either you accept a higher power or you don’t. Simple as that. Peoples’ beliefs aren’t shaken by words; unless, of course, their beliefs were shaky to begin with, and the case with Atheists is that they firmly believe in nothing.

Agent Smith

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Chervue Posted:

There should be no need to convert you; either you accept a higher power or you don’t. Simple as that. Peoples’ beliefs aren’t shaken by words; unless, of course, their beliefs were shaky to begin with, and the case with Atheists is that they firmly believe in nothing.

Actually atheists are those who don’t believe in a deity. Some atheists have a firm belief in a lack of a deity, but they are not the same thing and this is not the way all atheists are. Also, the rest of your argument is bull****. People’s beliefs aren’t shaken by words? If that were the case, the state of religion could never be changed, and we would either all be atheists, or each have our own separate religion, because we would not agree on any particular belief. I’d “accept a higher power” if there was substantial evidence to support belief in one.

A for spelling, though.

Next.

Chervue

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Agent Smith Posted:

Actually atheists are those who don’t believe in a deity. Some atheists have a firm belief in a lack of a deity, but they are not the same thing and this is not the way all atheists are. Also, the rest of your argument is bull****. People’s beliefs aren’t shaken by words? If that were the case, the state of religion could never be changed, and we would either all be atheists, or each have our own separate religion, because we would not agree on any particular belief. I’d “accept a higher power” if there was substantial evidence to support belief in one.

A for spelling, though.

Next.

Ok, first, you didn’t need to misinterpret me and then explain atheism. You know what I meant by “don’t believe anything”...don’t be an bumhole.

Second; no, people’s beliefs AREN’T shaken by words. You prove this yourself by wanting “evidence”. The point is, I can sit here and say how there “is a god etc, etc.” and you wouldn’t care…because you’re so stuck in your own beliefs and your opinion that there is no god or governing force that you disregard everything I’d say. Upon reflection, I was being too general in the beginning. Let me rephrase;

your beliefs won’t be shaken by words. so, in essence, this thread, and the attention it has been given is pointless, perhaps you should seek spiritual answers (perhaps not the correct term…Log in to see images!

(I’m pretty much going to ignore the “we’d all have our own religions etc, etc.” part…because, well, it’s irrelevant and it has nothing to do with what I said.)

superfine upstanding member of society

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

the bible is my favorite work of fiction

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!