Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Memebusters: **** yes!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

This is the best forum ever invented.

32496   in deliveries.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Amazing run!

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Sancdar Posted:

UBER MARYS!!!!

Holy ****. Way to go!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

I just wish someone would throw some other artwork my way, I’ve got a ton of these forgeries now.

Here’s hoping for a Mona Lisa!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

How many runs of it did you do?

I pwned it four times and got about 9,000 cred even, where as I’d infrequently get 8000-9000 every morning with PP. PP would give me about 18k-20k in eight runs, and I never had to run PP twelve times.

More importantly, 14 forums in Memebusters gives you about 52,916 cred a day, which will have me topping the cred leaderboard in exactly (depending on how far Bigguy goes over Paranoe) two weeks.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

L2 Posted:

How many runs of it did you do?

I pwned it four times and got about 9,000 cred even, where as I’d infrequently get 8000-9000 every morning with PP. PP would give me about 18k-20k in eight runs, and I never had to run PP twelve times.

More importantly, 14 forums in Memebusters gives you about 52,916 cred a day, which will have me topping the cred leaderboard in exactly (depending on how far Bigguy goes over Paranoe) two weeks.

you go gurl

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Paraone Posted:

you go gurl

what the **** Paraone is a troll?!

Jesus christ.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

what the **** Paraone is a troll?!

Jesus christ.

I try not to troll in game discussion but if you want me to I can troll you a lil bit.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Congrats Sancdar! And I think TUBSWEETIE is surprised that a Troll topped the Cred Leaderboard.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Bigguyinblack Posted:

Congrats Sancdar! And I think TUBSWEETIE is surprised that a Troll topped the Cred Leaderboard.

Yup, there are a few seriously hardcore trolls out there. Cred leader plus the dog story, Paraone is a troll for all seasons. And, it looks like you are due next big guy, good luck! Log in to see images!

On topic: Are you guys just full of it about Meme? I used 12 runs with my alt and came up with over 16k less cred than if the same visits had been used on PP. With such a huge cred gap, I don’t see how it can pay out more in deliveries. I wasn’t helping the mechanics whores the whole time, but did enough to know that Escher absolutely linked flezz from deliveries to cred earned (with Charisma being the absolute variable and luck possibly playing a part.)

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

If you look at the wiki, you’ll notice that Memebusters does give less average cred than PP. You got a little unlucky, the expected loss on 12 visits is only 11k cred. But unlike PP, Memebusters has a range of threads. Every new thread is another 411 cred + roughly 82*n, where n is the number of threads you’d already pwned. With 14 to cap it out, that’s pretty impressive.

Peter Pantlo-
ad

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I did 8 runs of Memebusters and 4 of the power plant today.

I hope i get a lot of   tomorrow.

Peter Pantlo-
ad

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

WTF I got two marys and some other **** totalling about  16 000.

OP is magical.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Troll -> Emo Kid ———> Cam Whore

I hope that made it abundantly clear for you.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Sancdar Posted:

If you look at the wiki, you’ll notice that Memebusters does give less average cred than PP. You got a little unlucky, the expected loss on 12 visits is only 11k cred. But unlike PP, Memebusters has a range of threads. Every new thread is another 411 cred + roughly 82*n, where n is the number of threads you’d already pwned. With 14 to cap it out, that’s pretty impressive.

max cred, once you simplify the expressions, is (base cred)*(number of threads)*(1+((number of threads-1)/10))

so meme, at 14 threads is 411*14*(2.3)=13234 cred, which is better than PP at 11340 cred.

however it is important that meme has 13 or 14 threads when you do it, otherwise its not as good as PP.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!