Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing LET'S DU SHAKESPEARE PLAI!

Prince des S-
ots

Avatar: 31534 Fri Oct 17 14:59:13 -0400 2008

[deviantART]

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

Post ur line after my genibum soliliquy. I kill you if your lines aren’t sexy:

I, az Homlet: Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

w00w00

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

good sir, i as smiling cuz i has a male reproductive organs in my mouth

See the Genius in me!

crotchbiter_-
the_flaccid

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Is not the male reproductive organ, but the nightingale. Hark, what wind in yonder window breaks.

Last night I dreamed I was eating an enormous sausage. When I woke up, my male reproductive organ was missing.

Prince des S-
ots

[deviantART]

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

Aye, thee male reproductive organ is tha staff frum witch heavenly cream spurts forth. In mai mouth, ti curdles into cottage cheese en I am transported, through th’ blessing o’ da tongue, to teh very heaven from whcih it comes: the prostate.

w00w00

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sir, You are mistaken i believe.

Such wonderful presence in my mouth, is no lovingful bird, i say, a male reproductive organ it is.

See the Genius in me!

Prince des S-
ots

[deviantART]

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

w00w00

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Oh Sir, i can feel the presence in my mouth, a stranger, do i know you?

Why are you doing this in my mouth?

The friction, it is as fast as a fine upstanding member of society carrying a television set and running from the cops, oh so beautiful.

Oh, Such Pink pleasure.

w00w00 edited this message on 04/21/2008 10:49PM

See the Genius in me!

Prince des S-
ots

[deviantART]

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

“Mah baybee batter,” I $aid silently, “ti shall phertilize ur vomit to give birth to a tyrant of spirit and soudn! Pound, pound, I come ins your holy mound like a spinnin mole wid Down’s.”

Afterwards, I sea with blind phaith a waif of a nostril that is beggin phor miy falstaff to impregnate with th’ ssent of sweaty socks.

w00w00

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

As he said, i grabbed thy holy staff.

I put thee into the rear entrance of my beeing.

ENTER THY STAFF i yelled, while poundingly thrusting thy male reproductive organ in my mouth

See the Genius in me!

crumpet

Avatar: 39776 Sat Nov 08 15:06:39 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 17 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

i do mecbeths.

macdurff wuz from his mammies’s woomb untimely ripp’d.

DRIP{ DROOL|... innnnnnnternet mmmmmmmagniffffficent!

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Hark, ye vile feind!!! I smite the in thine former glory!!!

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Prince des Sots Posted:

Post ur line after my genibum soliliquy. I kill you if your lines aren’t sexy:

I, az Homlet: Log in to see images!

Dear Mr. des Sots,

You apparently find this desecration of the world’s greatest writer amusing, but I bumure you that it is not. I worked as a school librarian for thirty years, and one of my paramount joys was that of introducing budding young minds to the beauties of Shakespeare’s plays and sonnets. In one fell swoop, you have befouled one of the finest, if not the finest, soliloquies ever written.

You cannot be as stupid as your poor grammar suggests, or you would not be able to read Hamlet. Therefore I must bumume that you have at least a college education, and a profound envy of Shakespeare’s talent.

In sum, you are a failed writer.

Instead of bemoaning the fact that God, in His infinite wisdom, chose not to give you any talent, you might consider turning your intellect toward something useful. What that might be in your case, I have no idea. Perhaps a career in the service industry.

Regardless of what you intend to do with the rest of your life, please desist from your efforts to violate one of the world’s greatest treasures.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

Dear Mr. des Sots,

You apparently find this desecration of the world’s greatest writer amusing, but I bumure you that it is not. I worked as a school librarian for thirty years, and one of my paramount joys was that of introducing budding young minds to the beauties of Shakespeare’s plays and sonnets. In one fell swoop, you have befouled one of the finest, if not the finest, soliloquies ever written.

You cannot be as stupid as your poor grammar suggests, or you would not be able to read Hamlet. Therefore I must bumume that you have at least a college education, and a profound envy of Shakespeare’s talent.

In sum, you are a failed writer.

Instead of bemoaning the fact that God, in His infinite wisdom, chose not to give you any talent, you might consider turning your intellect toward something useful. What that might be in your case, I have no idea. Perhaps a career in the service industry.

Regardless of what you intend to do with the rest of your life, please desist from your efforts to violate one of the world’s greatest treasures.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

iii memsssss lllucienda. _(

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!