Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Allergy Season

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Yeah…so allergy season has started, and I’m feeling pretty lousy. I have outdoor allergies and a few indoor allergies, so I have trouble getting away from them, and I don’t take any drugs for them either…just a little syrup when they’re really bad.

Anybody else?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yes. I take allegra but I’m running low. I visited Canada for about a week (NB) so I didn’t really need to take anything for that short time.

Jimmy_da_geek

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

My son has them. He has asthma too and they aggravate it. Poor kid…

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

My allergies torment me so. My skin crawls with demonic pinks spots. Such agony!Log in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Doctor gave me a perscription for a nasal spray when I moved out here to the desert

works pretty damn good too.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Mine were really bothering me last weekend. I bought some zyrtec-d and that really cleared me up!

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Posting to bump L2’s Flamebate score.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Claritin. Works like a ****ing charm, doesn’t make me drowsy.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Claritin-D is like Meth-lite and it makes everything SPEED UP FASTER AND FASTER LIKE THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END! And then I can breathe again. Log in to see images!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Odalisque Posted:

Claritin-D is like Meth-lite and it makes everything SPEED UP FASTER AND FASTER LIKE THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END! And then I can breathe again. Log in to see images!

Seriously? I’m an ex-tweaker that drinks a pot of coffee a day + other enhancements, and I never noticed any speediness. Maybe it’s too subtle for me to notice.

EDIT: Oh, the D means there’s added decongestant. That’s where you’re getting the speedy. It’s like sudafed.

Marcos El Malo edited this message on 04/24/2008 5:23AM

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Marcos El Malo Posted:

EDIT: Oh, the D means there’s added decongestant. That’s where you’re getting the speedy. It’s like sudafed.

Yeah, hooray for pseudoephedrine! It’s one of those things where you have to go to the pharmacy or customer service desk to get it and they scan your ID and write down your address and all that fun stuff.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

****ing nanny state bull****.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I am soooooo tempted to threadjack and start telling my war stories! Log in to see images!

By the way, have you ever tried provigil?

gabeisfalkin-
sweet

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I have some hippyish issues with medication, so I’ve stopped taking mine, all but my rescue inhaler. Probably a good thing. Did any of you guys hear about that singular nonsense?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Jimmy_da_geek Posted:

My son has them. He has asthma too and they aggravate it. Poor kid…

I’m an asthmatic as well, but it’s not really the kind that allergies can affect. Mostly just physical effort, that kind of thing. Log in to see images!

What really sucked is my allergies kept me from sleeping for a couple nights, and I picked up a pretty nasty cold the other day. Log in to see images!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

gabeisfalkinsweet Posted:

I have some hippyish issues with medication, so I’ve stopped taking mine, all but my rescue inhaler. Probably a good thing. Did any of you guys hear about that singular nonsense?

You need to get back on your meds, especially your lithium. kthx

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

Marcos El Malo Posted:

I am soooooo tempted to threadjack and start telling my war stories! Log in to see images!

This is me nudging you to start a new thread, because it sounds you have some good ones.

gabeisfalkin-
sweet

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

You need to get back on your meds, especially your lithium. kthx

Well, actually, that’s the funny thing. I was all depressed and emo in high school, right? Saw a counselor, had serious problems, people suggested I might need meds, but I refused because they changed one of my friends’ personality sort of. Recently, I guess it came out that in some people one of my allergy medications causes severe depression and suicidal impulses.

... Not knowing this, several years ago, when I started college, I stopped taking all my allergy meds for reasons I didn’t quite understand. Something about freedom and not wanting to suddenly be without insurance due to my white trash family. I immediately became a lot happier, but bumumed it was the whole college environment.

LOL, guess not.

I had hated medicine before that, but now… meh. Between that and some other things in my life, I think I’m going to turn into one of those crazy organic foods type peeps. Otherwise… Garbage in, garbage out, you know?

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

It’s allergy season yet again

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!