Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help <Spoiler> never added me as a friend (spoilers)

Cause I have-
big Titties

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

So while working through the game on my Re-Re I noticed that after I completed the shot in the male reproductive organ mission Fr4gGingR1teZ added me as a friend. On this and my other non Re-Re characters this never happened. I checked to make sure I wasn’t missing any friend requests. Any ideas on what to do?

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Send Evil Trout a tittie pic or a bug report – are you sure you answered correctly to befriend him? Log in to see images! Biff Weasley edited this message on 04/21/2008 5:46PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Fr4gGingR1teZ never added me as a friend as well, but you can go around that and simply add him as a friend. Worked for me.

Cause I have-
big Titties

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

I sent a friend request to him. And in all cases he ended the sTalk chat by saying he’d tubmail me something, he just only ever sent the friend request on my re-re. Oh submitted a bug report as well where do the responses to bug reports go?

Cause I have big Titties edited this message on 04/21/2008 9:49PM

Yaltus

Level 17 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

littlefran Posted:

Fr4gGingR1teZ never added me as a friend as well, but you can go around that and simply add him as a friend. Worked for me.

I sent a friend request, but he hasn’t added me back. Although I’ll admit, I really don’t remember how I answered his questions after completing the mission, since I didn’t realize it would matter.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

ET removed the notification of Fr4gGingR1teZ adding you as a friend confirmation.

You’ve got to go into your profile tab on the character page and go into the friends page. In there you’ll have his pending invite. Add him and BAM, secret delicious treasures abound.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Cause I have big Titties Posted:

So while working through the game on my Re-Re I noticed that after I completed the shot in the male reproductive organ mission Fr4gGingR1teZ added me as a friend. On this and my other non Re-Re characters this never happened. I checked to make sure I wasn’t missing any friend requests. Any ideas on what to do?

It’s cause you have bug titties. He’s pretty gay.

Cause I have-
big Titties

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

You’ve got to go into your profile tab on the character page and go into the friends page. In there you’ll have his pending invite. Add him and BAM, secret delicious treasures abound.

I checked there thats the thing on my three level 10’s he isn’t in there as a pending friend invite.

Cause I have big Titties edited this message on 04/22/2008 2:35AM

bLAcKOuT

Level 17 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Exactly The Same Thing Has Happened To Me. I Didn’t Receive A Friend Request =[

Sent Him One But It Still Says It’s Pending =[

Never Received Any Tubmail Or “Secret treasures” =S

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

this happened to me too at least once on some char a while back.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

This thread needed spoiler tags. Please, no spoilers in thread titles.

And yes, I realize it was first posted four months ago. But some things slip through the cracks. Thanks, Zzyw.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 08/19/2008 11:41AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!