Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Music MTV SUX

Scargrrrl

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

MTV is ****ty. They won’t play the Panic at the Disco music video, all I ever see is hip-hop and pop music and crap like that. WTF cares?

I wanna see the music video but I can’t download it because my **** sister always uses up all my parent’s bandwidth limit with her webcam. =(((

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

MTV sucks! But so sucks emos. And goths.

Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint

Jimmy_da_geek

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

The suckiness on MTV started in the early 90s. Thanks for the newsbreak, bumwipe.

Suck it

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Scargrrrl Posted:

but I can’t download it because my **** sister always uses up all my parent’s bandwidth limit with her webcam. =(((

Lol.

gabeisfalkin-
sweet

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i’d say try vh1, but all they play that’s even any close to good is like, good charlotte… and they totally sold out like, a million years ago.

if you watch cartoon network in the middle of the night though, the anime opening and ending themes are like, Japanese emo…

but yeah, mtv makes me sad. When I was a kid, they played music!

i would put some of my poetry in my sig, but then you would make fun of it and i would cry more.

-Gabriel I. Falkinsweet

——

emo is sad moe!!!11

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!