Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Ego bug!

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I noticed this bug recently—I go to the fishing forum (I just unlocked it), first time I go, my maximum ego drops to 96. I leave, go back again, and it drops to 72. I keep doing this, it stays at 24 for a while then drops to 12.

I don’t like this. Everyone else who experiences this bug should report it ASAP, otherwise the forum will be the one pwning us. ;P

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

You have broken equipment. Visit Bruce Bear in the Services tab under Bookmarks.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I can’t tell for sure, but it sounds like you are using broken equipment, or equipment is breaking while running forums. When an item first breaks you will take a 20% ego hit. If you don’t repair it the next forum you enter you will take a 40% ego hit – all the way down to 90%. Not sure if a second broken item would compound the damage.

If you check your stuff and it’s broken, go to Bruce Bear’s Fix All in you bookmarks under services to get items repaired, or if you are ready for an upgrade sell your old stuff (leave it broken) in the ppwn shoppe and buy some new items.

Hope that helps! Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

scullyangel Posted:

I can’t tell for sure, but it sounds like you are using broken equipment, or equipment is breaking while running forums. When an item first breaks you will take a 20% ego hit.

Breaking your stuff while in a forum has no effect.

scullyangel Posted:

Not sure if a second broken item would compound the damage.

Nope, it’s a constant rate no matter how much broken stuff you have.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Cool, thanks for the extra info. Log in to see images!

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Yeah, well…I’m out of flezz. =( Can I get more or will Shallow take it when I try to sell my crap?

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

You can get more. You can take off your broken equipment and go to some of the low level forums and pwn them naked. Log in to see images!

If you have XSS or FBO codes to deploy do that, you will receive payments for those whenever you do them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!