Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games INCIT Suggestions

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

The emo/camwhore/troll thing is pretty religiously ignored, so whether it is removed or not doesn’t seem to make much difference.

After sitting through a couple hours over the past day, I really hope this doesn’t produce scoops. The team voting is obvious and incredibly easier than Forumbuildr manipulation.

Something to prevent the same picture from being cycled in within a certain time frame would be nice, too.

-Ghost-

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Vote on what the next image should be.

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Jimmy_da_geek Posted:

1. WAY too much time to write an answer. Long time = Lame answers. maybe 1 minute, 1:30…

2. Same with voting. Read the answers, submit fo rthe funniest. How the **** does that take a minute?

IMO voting time can be variable value — for example

voting time := 1 minute + 3 seconds * (number of answers).

Really – less variants we have – less time we need to judge.

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

While I understand the reason why special characters are not allowed, I’d like to see a mechanism for entering special characters in a way that doesn’t open things up for exploits. Perhaps a code system similiar to the smileys?

I miss my $ and รถ Log in to see images!

Ragnarok2kx

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

A small suggestion: Make the INCITBot say who won after it announces the end of the round. A lot of people seem to miss the result screen and ask who won the last one.

pimp doubt

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Didn’t read the rest of the thread, but suggestions:

* Make it so results are still displayed even if it’s a tie

* Allow the chat window to be expanded upwards (five lines = not enough)

* Give us an “ignore user” option on the chat

* Speed it up

pimp doubt edited this message on 04/23/2008 7:40PM

rohina

[Fighting bumolinos]

Level 10 Troll

Queen of Mean

I agree that the timing on the judging needs to be tweaked, but it would be a good idea if it could be variable depending on how many submissions there are – the times I have played when there were 30 submissions, the voting time was not excessive.

It does seem to get stuck at times, refreshing usually helps, but not always.

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

For the gallery, possibly putting the name of the winner under the pic before you click on it.

maybe?

Wyrd

Avatar: 2782 2011-10-31 19:56:49 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

I tried to get over myself, but I'm just too awesome!

I’ve seen it suggested it before, but I’ll suggest it again. Please display the voting results even when there is a 3-or-more-way tie or when there are no winners. Skipping the voting results makes everyone in INCIT chat Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!