Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Comparing Clbumes (Huge Spoilers)

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

hit level 7 tonight, thought I’d post a current list of skills and stats.

skipping bash and drool.

Ego: 160

Sexiness: 67

Post it!

Offense: 5

Defense: 3

Luck: 3

Frugality: 3

Charisma: 8

Upkeep: 3

Now for attacks.

Flirt

* Attack (6 – 10)

* Sexiness -1

* Refresh 1

Not so great to begin with, at this level it’s useless. Anybody just starting out, save the points at first and save buying this for when you need it to unlock its level 2 skill.

Post Bra Shot

* Attack (10 – 15)

* Sexiness -2

* Refresh 1

Was really great early on, Recommended first skill to get

(consumes sexiness a bit fast early on so take makeup!)

Post Underwear Shot

* Attack (23 – 26)

* Sexiness -4

* Refresh 2

Just a more powerful bra shot, it is decent but not excellent. You’ll probably need it.

Pump Me Up

* For 3 turns:

o Offense +2

* Ego +(30 – 35)

* Sexiness -4

* Refresh 3

Worth all the sexiness and upgrade points in the world. The buff lets you kill threads ultra fast, plus it heals you. (Plus the refresh time is great. Just as it runs out, you can use it again)

Think

* Ego +(10 – 15)

* Sexiness -2

* Refresh 2

The only reason to buy this weaker pump me up is to unlock the upgrade to pump me up. Not worth spending time using, just use a healing item instead, it’s more effective.

Vivid Description of Sexual Escapades

* Attack (35 – 40)

* Sexiness -6

* Refresh 1

Gotta love this one. It isn’t as vivid as you are all wondering. mighty powerful, especially with a buff enabled, I find myself doing 45-50 damage with it.

It’s a level 6 skill, so you gotta work for it!

All in all, while it was hard to pwn a few forums along the way, with my current skills I feel like I can handle what’s coming up.

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

No new attacks for level 7 emo kid, although whine about significant other is now doing 60+ damage when health is low.

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Haha, I love the new attack I just got.

Story spoiler: The reward from the martyrdom mission:
Bad Poetry
Attack 100
Refresh 9

Awesome. Log in to see images! UniqueSnowflak47 edited this message on 11/05/2007 1:03PM

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

Bad Poetry
Attack 100
Refresh 9

Awesome. Log in to see images!
How’d you get it? Curious Log in to see images!

Also, I see that Life After Death basically works like a Phoenix Down that activates anywhere between 9 turns to heal for 20-some health, right?

Truck Driver

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

Bad Poetry
Attack 100
Refresh 9

I just got this attack as a level 7 Emo, too. Does the other clbumes get a similar attack from missions?

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Truck Driver Posted:

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

Bad Poetry
Attack 100
Refresh 9

I just got this attack as a level 7 Emo, too. Do the other clbumes get a similar attack from missions?

I’ll be able to fill you in tomorrow (I think)

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

We do. I just got it.

Keruki

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I started the Ophelia conversation, told her I’d do it, then when presented with the last choice picked “nah, nevermind” to see what she’d say. The mission is still active and I can still go into those forums under an bumumed identity, but I have no skills, not even martyr.

Does martyr only get added if you say yes, and if you say no leave you stranded and skill-less even if you go in under an bumumed name? Is this a bug?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Keruki Posted:

I started the Ophelia conversation, told her I’d do it, then when presented with the last choice picked “nah, nevermind” to see what she’d say. The mission is still active and I can still go into those forums under an bumumed identity, but I have no skills, not even martyr.

Does martyr only get added if you say yes, and if you say no leave you stranded and skill-less even if you go in under an bumumed name? Is this a bug?

Yes this is a bug, fix is coming today.

Truck Driver

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

At level 8, Emo kids get a new attack:

I Have Issues

* Attack 40

* (Stronger when Ego is low)

* Tears -8

* Refresh 1

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I’ve completed the martyrdom mission and I didn’t gain the attack other clbumes have. I got 250 flezz though. I’m not sure if this is because I’m a troll or if it’s a bug caused by me originally saying no, as I’ve already had the problem that the alter egos wouldn’t load properly because I selected that option. After wasting 4 forum visits (2 because of the bug, 2 to actually do it) I’m kind of annoyed that I didn’t even get the attack.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

I’ve completed the martyrdom mission and I didn’t gain the attack other clbumes have. I got 250 flezz though. I’m not sure if this is because I’m a troll or if it’s a bug caused by me originally saying no, as I’ve already had the problem that the alter egos wouldn’t load properly because I selected that option. After wasting 4 forum visits (2 because of the bug, 2 to actually do it) I’m kind of annoyed that I didn’t even get the attack.

Stupid question: did you check your tubmail after you beat it?

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

No

Now it works fine

Grunduggerer

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Since people are posting stats:

Level 8 Emo Kid, just completed Episode 1 Log in to see images!

Ego 115

Tears 183

Offense 9

Defense 8

Luck 4

Frugality 6

Charisma 3

Upkeep 5

Items:

iPrune (+20 Ego)

bumcrack Piercing (+75 Tears, +2 Offense, +2 Defense)

Gothic Script Tattoo (+50 Tears, +3 Offense)

Even with these stats the last mission wasn’t easy. I burned about 8 of the +100 Ego consumables doing it.

Itemwise I’d like to see better mid-range piercings. Anything that only reduces stats isn’t going to get used. A +100 tears consumable would be nice too.

UberJew

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I would like to see so much as a single secondary equip usable by a troll, frankly.

Seerow

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It looks like trolls are left out to dry judging from these comparisons. They have a lower ego (which makes little sense given how egotistical Trolls are), less useful/powerful attacks, and seem to have the primary benefit of relatively good equipment.

I like the vampiric idea, but it seems like something else would be in order as well. Either beefing up the attacks or making them more durable (that is, making Trolls the effective tank type. High Defense, High Ego, low-mid damage.) That way they’d take out threads with long drawn out spam sessions rather than one-two shot pwns like the other clbumes.

Though I think it mentioned something about more advanced clbumes later? Maybe those make up for the troll sucking. I dunno Log in to see images!

Truck Driver

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Let’s compare clbum-specific items! I bumume every clbum can equip a Computer and a Special Item. Emo Kids can also equip one Piercing and one Tattoo. Here are the best available items for those slots:

Eyeball Piercing

* Max Tears +100

* Offense +5

* Defense +5

Gothic Script Tattoo

* Max Tears +50

* Offense +3

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

Level 5 Troll

Ego 100

Douchebaggery 63

Secondary

Offense 7

Defense 7

Luck 3

Frugality 3

Charisma 1

Upkeep 3

Alignment Neutral

Fetishes:

Heterozygus Tiger

Douchebaggery +35

Offense + 5

Cost@ current frugal level 295

Will buy next:

Genuine Troll Club

DB+50

Offense+3

Defense+3

Cost now: 640

Handy crap:

Whippets 10

Defense +5

lasts 3 turns

Well, it appears that trolls are the greedy loot hoarding bastards they were always made out to be…

BeavisSaves edited this message on 11/08/2007 4:09AM

Prosthetic_m-
ind

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ok, at level 8 the troll gets-
Yo Momma –
Attack – 35-40
Doucebaggery -4
refresh 1

Edit- Trolls get ophelia’s mission, and bad poetry too, but I didn’t get the mission until I FBOed my fifth forum.
Prosthetic_mind edited this message on 11/09/2007 5:47PM

Seerow

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Okay, so I got to play a bit more, and watch my roommate start a cam whore, I’ve noticed a few key differences:

-The lesser cost of the Troll’s skills really add up.

-The Trolls items are generally better and cost less.

-The idea that trolls have less ego came from looking at different builds. It seems that all clbumes have the same ego abilities, and they cost about the same. It’s just some people will buy the ego while others will opt to get other stuff.

The combination creates a precarious sort of balance. Where as a level 4 troll I just blew through the KKK using a bunch of healing items, my roommate’s camwhore had trouble due to needing to replenish both sexiness and HP. Basically, without Pump it Up, a few forums that I blew through due to having higher defense and HP.

The better buyable items REALLY makes more of a difference than it seems at first glance. My troll is at the same level as my friend’s camwhore, but we do roughly equivalent damage, as I hit for ~30 damage with Spoiler when I have my buff up, and I’d be doing more if I’d taken that new ability at level 4 rather than getting some extra HP.

So my thought here is that troll isn’t necessarily quite so under-powered as we thought… just a lot more item reliant. This makes Frugality an important bumet for trolls, so they can get the items they want and need more readily.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!