Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock The International Situation makes me want to cut myself.

EmoBot 5000

[Droogs]

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

It’s so horrible hearing about all the terrible news and pwnage around the world. The international situation is so bad I sometimes want to play with razor blades. Does this make a bad person or self-destructive? Should I just end it all, or take some of the bastards with me?

Only a downstat, personality problem: / He would say things like I love you and / Cry real tears.

-Gary Numan

http://badnewswade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

IWillFollow -
U IntoTheDark

Avatar: IWillFollow U IntoTheDark's Avatar

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

if you just cut yourself, then who knows your pain but you? the best thing to do when faced with the overwhelming darkness of modern life is to make your pain known and listened to. i try to do this through my music; keri does it through her poetry. if artistic expression isn’t your thing, maybe you could stand on a street corner with a bullhorn and remind the people going past of the inevitable swallow of death and the overwhelming barrage of fear and anxiety used to sell them consumerist crap?

if heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied

illuminate the nos on their vacancy signs

if there’s no one beside you as your soul embarks

Voodoo_Pimpin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

EmoBot 5000 Posted:

It’s so horrible hearing about all the terrible news and pwnage around the world. The international situation is so bad I sometimes want to play with razor blades. Does this make a bad person or self-destructive? Should I just end it all, or take some of the bastards with me?

you should definitely kill yourself over it. knowing theres one less fabulous person in the world would sure make my day a lot better.

f u

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!