Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help [CLOSED] I think I'm stuck. Spoilers.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

I’ve completed all of my current missions and can’t seem to progress, even after “Sentrillioning” Shallow Esophagus. I don’t think I’m supposed to be deploying more XSS code, am I? That one dude told me it was bad, so I bumumed I was supposed to find out more from someone before attempting something like that again.

None of my contacts will talk to me beyond “I’m not here”, and I don’t have any tubmail.

So am I just misunderstanding the whole XSS thing, and I need to do more of it? Or is there something else I missed?

Richel Decos

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I’m also stuck. I don’t know if you’ve yet talked to our favorite lisping homosexual and pwned the forum he offers you. If so, he should be added to your contacts already judging by who else you’ve already spoken to. However, after pwning that forum, I haven’t got anything to do. I talked to the new addition to my contacts and agreed to join his group, but I have no new forums nor missions.

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Richel Decos Posted:

I’m also stuck. I don’t know if you’ve yet talked to our favorite lisping homosexual and pwned the forum he offers you. If so, he should be added to your contacts already judging by who else you’ve already spoken to. However, after pwning that forum, I haven’t got anything to do. I talked to the new addition to my contacts and agreed to join his group, but I have no new forums nor missions.

Wait a while and you’ll get a tubmail from him with a new mission.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Richel Decos Posted:

He isn’t in my contacts, so, I’m guessing I missed something somewhere along the line. How do you get him?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

If you have nothing to do it’s a good idea to deploy your XSS script to more forums.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

The only problem with that is the two forums I can do such a thing in are the muscle one and the ricer one. And I can’t afford enough ego and douchebaggery restoring items to be able to take either one down. So I keep going in, getting a little XP, and dying. ...that’s pretty much all I spent yesterday doing. Looks like today is gonna be the same.

Oh well.

Richel Decos

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

You’re level 5; You should at least be able to beat the ricer forum easily, even without any consumables. I’m perplexed.

But yeah, there’s nothing in-between the plastic surgery forum and those two.

Richel Decos

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Mainwaring Posted:

Richel Decos Posted:

Wait a while and you’ll get a tubmail from him with a new mission.

How long is awhile?

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Richel Decos Posted:

You’re level 5; You should at least be able to beat the ricer forum easily, even without any consumables. I’m perplexed.

I think you underestimate just how bad I am at games.

Richel Decos

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Kelp Plankton Posted:

Richel Decos Posted:

I think you underestimate just how bad I am at games.

You could try gambling to get more money. The Gamblebot seems to favor the player slightly.

Deep Hemlok

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I’m also wondering how long it takes after accepting the entrance into the guild to get the tubmail with your next mission.

Emme

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

bump

Emme was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Emme edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

You don’t read the game, do you? You’ll miss out on the humor. He said he would send you a tubmail tommorrow.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Emme Posted:

bump

Pointless bump, emme. Don’t do it again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!