Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 ANNOUNCEMENT: PROBLEM FIXED, YOU MAY NOW LOOK AT FLAMEBATE WITH NO FEAR. (DOES NOT COVER RICKROLLS OR TUBGIRLS.)

Westside Wiz-
ard

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Mewmew Posted:

When somebody takes it to another level, actually ****ing people over with scripts and such, it’s not either funny or impressive…

QFT, really.

While I sort of appreciate the irony a part of me want to give Myspace Tom a RL male reproductive organshot for screwing people up.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

I’m still not seeing how anyone “screwed people up”. Can someone point out to me any permanent damage that’s been done? Is it seriously that hard to recreate or rejoin your klan?

Even the admins think it is funny, and they have to clean it up.

And by the way, PANTS is the one responsible for tubmailing the delete klan link to klan leaders, not Tom.

You people are ridiculous.

average mario

[Brainfreeze]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Odalisque Posted:

I’m still not seeing how anyone “screwed people up”. Can someone point out to me any permanent damage that’s been done? Is it seriously that hard to recreate or rejoin your klan?

Even the admins think it is funny, and they have to clean it up.

And by the way, PANTS is the one responsible for tubmailing the delete klan link to klan leaders, not Tom.

You people are ridiculous.

Klan forums were lost – I could see that sucking.

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

average mario Posted:

Klan forums were lost – I could see that sucking.

EvilTrout was talking in IDC about how he was going to retrieve them.

average mario

[Brainfreeze]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Odalisque Posted:

EvilTrout was talking in IDC about how he was going to retrieve them.

ah – didn’t hear that

nevermind then.

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Odalisque Posted:

Jesus, people. You were slightly inconvenienced, that’s all. It was both impressive and hilarious. Plus, it showed the admins some of the weaknesses in the game that could have been used for things far more malicious. What a bunch of whiny little fabulous persons.

It bears repeating: What a bunch of whiny little fabulous persons.

You people LOVE the drama. Get over yourselves.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Odalisque Posted:

Odalisque Posted:

Odalisque Posted:

Odalisque Posted:

Odalisque Posted:

Odalisque Posted:

Odalisque Posted:

Odalisque Posted:

Odalisque Posted:

Odalisque Posted:

Odalisque Posted:

Odalisque Posted:

Jesus, people. You were slightly inconvenienced, that’s all. It was both impressive and hilarious. Plus, it showed the admins some of the weaknesses in the game that could have been used for things far more malicious. What a bunch of whiny little fabulous persons.

QFT. Also: Log in to see images!

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Amasius Posted:

QFT.

What does Quantum Field Theory have to do with this topic?

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Regardless of whether or not permanent damage was done, he spammed malicious scripts that would try to **** with players and **** with the game in ways it’s not supposed to be ****ed with. Yeah, I think that’s the kind of abuse that deserves a permban.

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

So, what does MySpace Tom win?

I reward him woith fabulous personish avatar. Well it was already fabulous personish, but now it’s worse. Maybe we should do content “create new avatar and title for myspace tom” to punish him further?
Zre edited this message on 04/20/2008 11:56AM

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

What does Quantum Field Theory have to do with this topic?

This guy:

Hint: he loved to prank people to teach them a valuable lesson. Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

1338h4x Posted:

Regardless of whether or not permanent damage was done, he spammed malicious scripts that would try to **** with players and **** with the game in ways it’s not supposed to be ****ed with. Yeah, I think that’s the kind of abuse that deserves a permban.

Mewmew Posted:

Sure, in a “role playing” sense it would be funny. But the reality is that’s all we are doing here, fantasy role playing within the rules of the game. When somebody takes it to another level, actually ****ing people over with scripts and such, it’s not either funny or impressive. “But the game is about ****ing people over!” Exactly, the game is, the parody is, but actually scripting or hacking in ways that screws people over outside of the way the game is built to do it is lame and wrong. I may be an over sensitive woman's genitals who has an over sensitive woman's genitals that gets wet every time my panties move, but actually hacking, scripting, ****ing people over, at least people who don’t deserve it, is not funny or impressive. And a two day ban is not enough for actually scripting and screwing up people in a way the game does not usually allow.

Oh get over yourself. Tom has contributed loads to this game through forumbuidlr, donations and bugfinding in general. His efforts in IDC were considered “annoying” at the time by a few chatters, but everything he found and exploited was fixed because he found them.

Sure, he could have just messaged some of the staff and reported the bugs, but where’s the fun in that?

This game is all about having fun, and when people get this incensed because they’re inconvenienced for a short amount of time, it’s clear they’re taking this game too seriously.

Honestly, lets consider what has been done: Three klans were disbanded. Some members were kicked out. The only permanent damage is that a whoreklan filled with inactive players lost it’s low standards epeen, and message boards were lost. I can understand being a little mad about the message boards, but, uhm, oh well? Sorry, it’s just I’m not understanding how it’s really that big a deal.

Look, TSB itself lost a few members during this, a few who have yet to return. I was even kicked multiple times. But none of us give a ****.

Now, if your stats/flezz/medals were lost and you were not able to get them back then I could see your point. Otherwise, meh.

Considering the nature of the game it’s absurd that so many of you are having this reaction to it. I would have thought a lighthearted game about trolling would attract players with a more playful attitude. But instead we get members with bumholes so tight they’d make KoL collective community jealous.

These are the early stages of a game. The ones where the game is filled with holes and tantalizing exploits. I’m sure much later when the game is overrun with suprsrs gamers without funny that this sort of thing won’t be tolerated.

But now is the time for fun, damn it.

Seriously guys, it’s the internet.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Zre Posted:

I reward him woith fabulous personish avatar. Well it was already fabulous personish, but now it’s worse. Maybe we should do content “create new avatar and title for myspace tom” to punish him further?

IT’S A GOOD THING TOM ISN’T A DONATOR AND DOESN’T HAVE THE CAPABILITIES TO CHANGE IT BACK OLOLOLO

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

IT’S A GOOD THING TOM ISN’T A DONATOR AND DOESN’T HAVE THE CAPABILITIES TO CHANGE IT BACK OLOLOLO

Hehe yeah, but changing avatars is the appropriate way to show infuriation about a fellow player in this fun little game. Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Amasius Posted:

Hehe yeah, but changing avatars is the appropriate way to show infuriation about a fellow player in this fun little game. Log in to see images!

THAT IS WRONG.

Someone paid money for that avatar, and they do not deserve for their money to be wasted. I understand that game’s subject matter is somewhat playful and trollish, but this is just bringing that jackbumery to a new level. It’s stepping out of the confines of roleplaying and affecting the player itself. That person donated money to have the avatar of their choice, and by giving them a ‘joke’ avatar to vent their frustration, that other person is essentially taking money away from that person. Because it forces them to pay more money for yet another avatar, and so on.

Look, I know the game has ‘troll’ clbumes and such, but can you guys just be mature keep roleplaying where it belongs? Log in to see images!

Amasius

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

THAT IS WRONG.

Someone paid money for that avatar, and they do not deserve for their money to be wasted. I understand that game’s subject matter is somewhat playful and trollish, but this is just bringing that jackbumery to a new level. It’s stepping out of the confines of roleplaying and affecting the player itself. That person donated money to have the avatar of their choice, and by giving them a ‘joke’ avatar to vent their frustration, that other person is essentially taking money away from that person. Because it forces them to pay more money for yet another avatar, and so on.

Look, I know the game has ‘troll’ clbumes and such, but can you guys just be mature keep roleplaying where it belongs? Log in to see images!

Bull****. Changing other players avatars and custom titles is an integral part of Forumwarz and a good way for Crotch Zombie to make some well deserved money. You shouldn’t play Forumwarz if you are easily offended. Log in to see images!

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Amasius Posted:

This guy:

Hint: he loved to prank people to teach them a valuable lesson. Log in to see images!

My hero.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Amasius Posted:

Bull****. Changing other players avatars and custom titles is an integral part of Forumwarz and a good way for Crotch Zombie to make some well deserved money. You shouldn’t play Forumwarz if you are easily offended. Log in to see images!

No, no. See, I’m not offended by the game itself because I know it has nothing to do with me. But this avatar business is going outside of the game and actually affecting the player themselves.

Now, I consider myself a fan offensive humor. That carlos mencia cracks me up. But then there are comedians like Sarah Silverman and Lenny Bruce, and they just take things too far.

No, no. See, I’m not offended by the game itself because I know it has nothing to do with me. But this avatar business is going outside of the game and actually affecting the player themselves.

Now, I consider myself a fan offensive humor. That carlos mencia cracks me up. But then there are comedians like Sarah Silverman and Lenny Bruce, and they just take things too far.

I think Silverman is pretty hilarious, the first time I watched her show I almost pied in my pants. She doesn’t go that far right?

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

-God- Posted:

I think Silverman is pretty hilarious, the first time I watched her show I almost pied in my pants. She doesn’t go that far right?

NO SHE IS OFFENSIVE AND I DO NOT APPRECIATE HER COMEDY AT ALL

SOME COMEDIANS JUST TAKE THINGS TOO FAR.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!