Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Question About E-Peen

Ariadne1031

[Kalamazoo Elite]

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Yesterday I got my Super 8 e-peen, then today I pwned 4 more and got a pistachio scoop but didn’t earn the ‘Grbum on the Field’ e-peen. Does anyone know why that may have happened? I know the consecutive pwnage e-peen can be earned over multiple days, but is there a limit to the number of days? Perhaps it’s because I leveled today?

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The “grbum on the field” e-peen specifically refers to 12 different forums in a row. Maybe you repeated one?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Go check your forum history (Bookmarks, forums, recently visited), odds are you have a duplicate in there.

Good luck with the e-peens. Log in to see images!

Ariadne1031

[Kalamazoo Elite]

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Bingo! I had a repeat. Thanks!

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Sometimes the epeen updates are delayed for bit, and it doesn’t come through first thing in the morning. I don’t know if they have a chron job set up at a certain time to update it or what.

Also, if you just did it today, it probably won’t update until tomorrow…. I think.

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

hmmm most of my peens were instant within seconds of gettingit after pwning… unless it changed. I been gone a few weeks.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Yeah, repeats will do that. If you’re going to go for 24 or 28, make sure to spread out the 6-bar forums across your run, it’s a lot more difficult to do them all at the same time.

Ariadne1031

[Kalamazoo Elite]

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Ah, good advice! Thanks!

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

The problem i’ve got is I loose track of what i’ve done and end up redoing them without realising it myself. Typical.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

SkinTicket Posted:

The problem i’ve got is I loose track of what i’ve done and end up redoing them without realising it myself. Typical.

http://docs.google.com

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

SkinTicket Posted:

Under the “bookmarks” tab, under the “forums” subtab, is a small header called “recently visited”. This will show you the last 50 forums you’ve gone to.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!