Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Whores once my dad shot a dog in the head

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

my dad once shot a dog in the head with a .44

a couple of wild dogs set up camp at my family’s cabin and my dad wnet up there to clear brush and they got aggressive so he shot them. anyway he shot the one in the head, then he put their bodies on a brush pile to burn. after about 5 minutes he heard a wail slolwy rising and when he turned around the one he had shot in the head had raised up and looked at him and wailed while it was burning so he ran over and shot it a few more times

the end.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

I lol’d.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

wow

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

-Ghost-

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

ahahahahhahaha

oh my god please tell me more stories

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

WAIT I’VE GOT MY OWN STORY

okay it takes place a couple years ago and took me quite some time to write i hope you guys like it

All I could think about after that was the sight of a male reproductive organ ****ing my dogs woman's genitals. Later in the day after it got dark, I brought Sally into the house. I took her into my room and closed the door. I began petting her, my hand wandered back to her tail. I thought maybe I could get my male reproductive organ to go in her. I had never ****ed anything before, and I was willing to try anything. I reached under her between her hind legs. I felt her woman's genitals, it was swollen. I opened her woman's genitals lips and stuck a finger inside, ” god” it was wet and hot.

My male reproductive organ jumped, instant hardon. Then I pushed 2 fingers inside, “this just might work” I thought. I dropped my pants and grabbed her back legs, got behind her and tried to figure out how to best do this. With one hand I opened her woman's genitals. I pushed my male reproductive organ against her hole. I tried to push it in, but it wouldn’t go. I needed some lubricant. I grabbed the vaseline jar and quickly lubed my male reproductive organ and inside her woman's genitals. I tried again, Ohhh… it slid in. I couldn’t believe it,my male reproductive organ was actually , finally inside a woman's genitals. Sally didn’t seem to mind one bit. I pushed it in all the way, I could see my male reproductive organ spreading her woman's genitals wide open. I started ****ing her. “God it felt so good.

It was hot. It didn’t take long watching my male reproductive organ slide in and out to explode, I pumped her woman's genitals full of my great times. I left it in for a couple of minutes after ward. When I pulled out, about a gallon of great times gushed out of her, my male reproductive organ was coated with dog woman's genitals juice and great times, right away Sally lay down and licked up all of my great times from her woman's genitals hole. Then she licked my slimy male reproductive organ clean. I lost my virginity in a dogs woman's genitals. I ****ed Sally day and night after that, always blowing my wad deep inside her. After a while I ****ed her in the bum, it was just as good. I don’t know, but after that she followed me every where I went. I carried a small jar of vaseline every I went. I ****ed her in the field by my house, in the back yard. Over the years I had several other dogs, I ****ed all of them. I was 35 the last time I did it. My wife caught me.

Dan Electrode

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Paraone Posted:

my dad once shot a dog in the head with a .44

a couple of wild dogs set up camp at my family’s cabin and my dad wnet up there to clear brush and they got aggressive so he shot them. anyway he shot the one in the head, then he put their bodies on a brush pile to burn. after about 5 minutes he heard a wail slolwy rising and when he turned around the one he had shot in the head had raised up and looked at him and wailed while it was burning so he ran over and shot it a few more times

the end.

yer a man now, toby

Incredibly F-
at Man

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

jews did wtc

gabeisfalkin-
sweet

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

wagging tails gone by

freedom lost in spurts of blood

those poor, poor puppies

i would put some of my poetry in my sig, but then you would make fun of it and i would cry more.

-Gabriel I. Falkinsweet

——

emo is sad moe!!!11

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

wheres the punchline

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

gigerth Posted:

wheres the punchline

the line between my knuckles and your nose

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!