Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Will Episode 2 entail a reset?

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

Scenario 1

When Episode 2 is complete, reset everyone back to level 1. They keep memberships of whatever klan they were in, keep their e-peen, and keep domination medals… however, everyone starts from the very beginning.

Or

Scenario 2

Nothing is reset, all cred gained during this stagnant period counts towards episode 2.

Which is it to be, CZ? And which would people prefer?

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

i’m fairly sure EvilT has said that there’s no reset. Any cred you get past level 10 will instantly add to your level.

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

NO RESET

NO RESET

NO RESET

NO RESET

NO RESET

NO RESET

NO RESET

NO RESET

How many times it must be said??

Zre edited this message on 04/19/2008 8:19AM

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

That’s pretty ****.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

youre pretty ****! bwahahahah

blanksuspect

[Le Guild]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

why not just reset anyone who’s at lvl 10 to the base cred so they can actually play through Episode 2 in it’s full glory without skipping over **** because they spent so much time trying to get to 1 million cred?

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

blanksuspect Posted:

why not just reset anyone who’s at lvl 10 to the base cred so they can actually play through Episode 2 in it’s full glory without skipping over **** because they spent so much time trying to get to 1 million cred?

Why not give them the upgrade point they have earned for playing; while at the same time not skipping anything and letting them play through?

Muffkin

[Noblesse Oblige]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Playing through episode 2 won’t really be playing if the moment it hits we hop up 9 or 12 levels. If episode 2 was balanced around a seamless transition from episode 1, then people who just beat episode 1 can go through it with work, but then people who have been doing domination for months will breeze through 90% of it after getting bumped up to level 29 or some ****. If episode 2 was balanced around the ones who have been playing for a while so the dedicated members can enjoy it, then it would take months of grinding after beating episode 1 to even begin on the first forum of episode 2.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

In any case I am sure crotch zombie has things worked out by now as far as what is going to happen, so it’s useless arguing or debating about it. I’ll just roll with the punches with whatever happens anyway.

sgt killer

[warriorsofthekilli-
nofdaforums
]

Level 3 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

y dont u shut TFU about it and plz join my klan or else Log in to see images!

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Option 3: Everyone remains at their current level, but level 10 players’ extra cred (whatever they earned after hitting level 10 or after completing episode 1) is lost. It could be converted into some kind of e-peen or trophy or something else that will earn them the mad props they deserve for doing nothing but playing Forumwarz all summer but which will not affect game balance.

Edit: After re-reading the above posts, I realize that this is basically a restatement of blanksuspect’s proposal. Log in to see images! enire edited this message on 04/19/2008 10:58AM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Resetting cred, on any level, is unfair. I’ve been grinding PP for about a month just for the cred, I do not want it to disappear.

Maybe they could ‘reset’ us to level 10, but have the extra cred recorded as ‘extra cred’.

For example:

100,000 active cred (The cred needed to stay level 10, plus any earned in episode 2)

100,000 inactive cred (cred earned in ep1 that doesn’t carry over)

——————————————————————————————————————————

200,000 cred

That way, you can keep cred as an achievement, but it isn’t “ZOMG HAXX” in ep2.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

L2 Posted:

Resetting cred, on any level, is unfair. I’ve been grinding PP for about a month just for the cred, I do not want it to disappear.

Maybe they could ‘reset’ us to level 10, but have the extra cred recorded as ‘extra cred’.

For example:

100,000 active cred (The cred needed to stay level 10, plus any earned in episode 2)

100,000 inactive cred (cred earned in ep1 that doesn’t carry over)

——————————————————————————————————————————

200,000 cred

That way, you can keep cred as an achievement, but it isn’t “ZOMG HAXX” in ep2.

And perhaps the inactive cred could be added back onto active cred after you clear ep2, or after a certain period of time. Something along the lines of Ronin in KoL.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!