Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Music is pepper ne good???

Cheekflapper

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

this boy wants me to go to a pepper show but that would make my nu bf angry but maybe i will cuz last time we had sex he wuz watchin a baseball game on tv with me bent over da couch n he was taking me from behind and lying about it 2. like oh yeah he wasnt watching that home run and i was so angry i faked an o so he would great times already.

so now this other boy says lets go see pepper and it would be kewl if he got my bf mad and they fought over me like the old days with knightz on horses wit there big lances. but first is the band pepper ne good??? cuz if there not i can say no and wait 4 a bttr date!!!

Just cuz I rub one out on my cam dont mean I cant think!!!!!!!!!!1!

my nu bf wont let me doit for $ nemore

Cheekflapper

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

none u nerdz know who pepper is. ha ha u can lick me!

Soulbuorne

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Hmm, Pepper seems like it would be a good band. Hawaii born, seems to play 2 music genres and an offshoot of the Jamaican born one. Guessing you all ready went, but guess they have some fan base leading to the conclusion they are good.

And about the jousting thing, be sure you get good handcrafted armor, unless you want to lose one, and not necessarily the one you want…sharp sticks at a full run will go through many things easily.

Some of us seek knowledge for knowledge’s sake. Many are they who claim, but few are they who do. All people can follow the path, no matter the intelligence, no matter the person.

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

dey r pretty gud. Im ganna go c them friday

****in’ Sweet

Cheekflapper

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

u will have a gr8t time, they rawked it harrrrd!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!