Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Why do you wear combat boots?

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Internet tough guy…lame

Dead Can Dan-
cer

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Um… combat boots ARE comfortable. Also they are pretty waterproof so you can walk in puddles or snow without trouble. And if you get real combat boots, not ****ty Doc Martens, they last a long time.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

MONGOLoidWAR-
RIOR

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dead Can Dancer Posted:

Um… combat boots ARE comfortable. Also they are pretty waterproof so you can walk in puddles or snow without trouble. And if you get real combat boots, not ****ty Doc Martens, they last a long time.

Exactly.

I kept my flight deck boots from when I was in the Navy. (I used to be an ABH, grapeshirt).

They are broken in perfectly, so are very cofortable, and they have steel toes, so perfect for mosh pits.

Blood covers The City like a big red afghan. POW BIFF WHAMMO!

Dead Can Dan-
cer

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I have a pair of paratrooper boots and a pair of regular Army boots. I painted the paratroopers purple so I wear those when I want to be more colorful.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!