Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poll T or A?

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

so my pimp ttly sed i culd git implants, but i dunno if i wanna git em in my mammary glands or my bum. its liek ttly hard 2 figur out wich 1s bettr n i no ill b able 2 git teh othr 1 done eventlly, but i dunno wich 1 will git me mor flezz now. so i was thinkng that u culd help me. wut shuld i git, mammary glands or bum?

im such a whore Log in to see images!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Maybe get your male reproductive organ turned into a woman's genitals? Then worry about the mammary glands and bum.

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sniffingglu77

[f0ll0w3rs 0f th3 4-
ngry g3rm4n k1d
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

brain

ALL YOUR BOOB ARE BELONG TO US

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Marcos El Malo Posted:

Maybe get your male reproductive organ turned into a woman's genitals? Then worry about the mammary glands and bum.

umm….just bcuz ur a gurl irl doesnt mean im nawt.Log in to see images!

sniffingglu77 Posted:

brain

camwhore. means i dont need oneLog in to see images! Sxxy_Saide_69 edited this message on 04/18/2008 12:44PM

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Sxxy_Saide_69 Posted:

camwhore. means i dont need oneLog in to see images!

...No…it just means you have no use for one. It’s still nice to have one.

Miles edited this message on 04/18/2008 12:47PM

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Miles Posted:

...No…it just means you have no use for one. It’s still nice to have one…even if it is just kinda rotting away in that skull of yours.

k, gud point

Sergeant Sex-
y ****

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

T!

Reality sux

sniffingglu77

[f0ll0w3rs 0f th3 4-
ngry g3rm4n k1d
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

AT-AT

ALL YOUR BOOB ARE BELONG TO US

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sxxy_Saide_69 Posted:

camwhore. means i dont need oneLog in to see images!

Let’s scissor. Log in to see images!

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ben-xo

[Team Shortbus]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

T.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Q

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

upper arm.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

so i ttly tuk evry1s sugestin in2 considratn n went wit gittng my mammary glands done. so now thyer vry sore, but at least i can still have bum secks, rite? n i shuld git mor ppls who wanna tit **** me, wich will maek me evn richr n help out wen i git my bum done, wich im gunna do liek next month or sumthng. i only went up a cupl sizes cuz i dont wanna fall ovr wen i walk, u no? so ther nawt as epic as Escher’s, nawt quite, but ther close n isnt that wut counts? its kinda fun, cuz now i can ttly snuggl wit my own mammary glands n i nevr haev 2 wear a bra cuz ther all perky n junk. evry gurl shuld ttly git a boob job!!!1!!

Queeb

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

If you pick the bum option, theres always a possibility you’ll sit down to hard one day and pop something. The possibility decreases significantly for option two.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Less cushion for the pushin’.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Sxxy_Saide_69 Posted:

so my pimp ttly sed i culd git implants, but i dunno if i wanna git em in my mammary glands or my bum. its liek ttly hard 2 figur out wich 1s bettr n i no ill b able 2 git teh othr 1 done eventlly, but i dunno wich 1 will git me mor flezz now. so i was thinkng that u culd help me. wut shuld i git, mammary glands or bum?

My dear young lady, no one will ever treat you with respect if you don’t respect yourself. The way you present yourself can make all the difference in the world. For one thing, you could put on some decent clothes. That corset you’re wearing … well, even in my mother’s day, only loose women wore things like that.

And your grammar and spelling are atrocious, dear. I’m sure your community college could help you improve your language skills. Quite frankly, I can barely understand what you’ve written, and what I did understand I found deplorable — talking about boobies and bottoms in front of complete strangers.

No matter how unpleasant your upbringing may have been, I believe that it’s never too late to improve yourself and your situation in life. I am certain that if you sit down and have a talk with your pastor, he’ll be able to guide you onto a more fruitful path, one that is pleasing in the eyes of God.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

SLASH BAN

[SRSLY]

Level 11 Hacker

“BASIC”

/ban

SLASH BAN edited this message on 11/19/2008 4:22PM

Ack Thbbbt

Level 69 Re-Re

i’m still learnin my alphabet tew. ti’s hard. i liek t bcuz it onyl haz two lines tew rwite instead ov threee like a.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

relly big wurds n junk

omg, liek i ttly dont watn ny trolls in here if ur nawt gunna b helpful. evry1 nos i Log in to see images! trolls, but u must b constructiv or at least, liek, pretend, u no? u didnt evn giv an answr 2 teh question! mayb ur just mad cuz jesus wont buy u implants? btw, jesus dosnt luv me nymor cuz i sed he cant b my pimp no mor. u must b teh new gurl, rite? watch out 4 him, he lieks 2 “check ur positons” if u no wut i mean…altho he nevr checkd teh gurlz positons liek he did teh guys. he checks thers liek 3 tiems a day.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!