Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News **** THE PROOF THAT Forumwarz IS EVIL ****

The_Fact_Is

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

F   O   R   U   M   W   A   R   Z
   6  15  18  21  13  23   1  18  26     - as numbers
   6   6   9   3   4   5   1   9   8     - digits added
  \_____/ \_____/ \_____/ \_____/ \_/
   3       3       9       1       8     - digits added

Thus, “Forumwarz” is 33918.

Turn the number backwards, and add 1904 – the year Oppenheimer, the man who created the atomic bomb, was born. The number is now 83837.

Subtract 6891 from the number – this is the year a postman in Okhlahoma gone postal, killing 14, written backwards. It gives 76946.

Add 1912, the year Titanic went for its first and last voyage – the result is 78858.

Subtract 9691 from the number – this is the year of Woodstock, written backwards. It gives 69167.

Divide by 7, the sacred number of Illuminati – the result is 9881.

This number, read from right to left, is 1889, or the year Adolf Hitler was born.

No further questions. QED.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

The_Fact_Is Posted:

F   O   R   U   M   W   A   R   Z
   6  15  18  21  13  23   1  18  26     - as numbers
   6   6   9   3   4   5   1   9   8     - digits added
  \_____/ \_____/ \_____/ \_____/ \_/
   3       3       9       1       8     - digits added

Thus, “Forumwarz” is 33918.

Turn the number backwards, and add 1904 – the year Oppenheimer, the man who created the atomic bomb, was born. The number is now 83837.

Subtract 6891 from the number – this is the year a postman in Okhlahoma gone postal, killing 14, written backwards. It gives 76946.

Add 1912, the year Titanic went for its first and last voyage – the result is 78858.

Subtract 9691 from the number – this is the year of Woodstock, written backwards. It gives 69167.

Divide by 7, the sacred number of Illuminati – the result is 9881.

This number, read from right to left, is 1889, or the year Adolf Hitler was born.

No further questions. QED.

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

This is proof that you’re a ****ing dong and nothing else.

The_Fact_Is

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

This is proof that you’re a ****ing dong and nothing else.

CIA CHARACTER bumbumINATION CIA CHARACTER bumbumINATION

Your “Project Chumbuck” will not succeed here like with the child custody agents, spook!

F   O   E   T   A   L   B   L   O   W   J   O   B
   6  15   5  20   1  12   2  12  15  23  10  15   2     - as numbers
   6   6   5   2   1   3   2   3   6   5   1   6   2     - digits added
  \_________/ \_________/ \_________/ \_________/ \_/
   8           6           2           3           2     - digits added

” FoetalBlowjob” is 86232.

Divide by 6, the smallest perfect number – the result is 14372.

Turn the number backwards, subtract 911 – the date of WTC attacks. The number is now 26430.

Divide the number by 002 – this is the symbol of greed, backwards. It gives 13215.

Add 006 to it – this is the symbol of war, written backwards – you will get 13221.

Add 1986, the year of the Chernobyl “incident” – the result is 15207.

Write 1976 backwards. Translate it to octal – this will give you 15207. Thus, 15207 stands for 1976, the year George Harrison performed the lumberjack song with Monty Python – if you have seen it, you should understand.

You get the picture. QED.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

you sir have way too much time on your hands

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

The_Fact_Is Posted:

a bunch of numbrs

i dont think ur a real re-re

im such a whore Log in to see images!

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

FORUMWARZ IS THE WORST ****ING THING ON THE INTERNET, YOU ****male reproductive organ USELESS woman's genitalsHOLES.P.S PANTS RULES

The_Fact_Is Posted:

CIA CHARACTER bumbumINATION CIA CHARACTER bumbumINATION

Your “Project Chumbuck” will not succeed here like with the child custody agents, spook!

” FoetalBlowjob” is 86232.

Divide by 6, the smallest perfect number – the result is 14372.

Turn the number backwards, subtract 911 – the date of WTC attacks. The number is now 26430.

Divide the number by 002 – this is the symbol of greed, backwards. It gives 13215.

Add 006 to it – this is the symbol of war, written backwards – you will get 13221.

Add 1986, the year of the Chernobyl “incident” – the result is 15207.

Write 1976 backwards. Translate it to octal – this will give you 15207. Thus, 15207 stands for 1976, the year George Harrison performed the lumberjack song with Monty Python – if you have seen it, you should understand.

You get the picture. QED.

was i supposed to read that? because i’m not going to. In fact, i’ll tell you what i see when i look at it:

I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK I’m a PRICK

Oh, it also says:

I’ll never **** anybody without paying them first, and afterwards, then i will cry for hours. I’ll never **** anybody without paying them first, and afterwards, then i will cry for hours. I’ll never **** anybody without paying them first, and afterwards, then i will cry for hours. I’ll never **** anybody without paying them first, and afterwards, then i will cry for hours. I’ll never **** anybody without paying them first, and afterwards, then i will cry for hours. I’ll never **** anybody without paying them first, and afterwards, then i will cry for hours. I’ll never **** anybody without paying them first, and afterwards, then i will cry for hours. I’ll never **** anybody without paying them first, and afterwards, then i will cry for hours. I’ll never **** anybody without paying them first, and afterwards, then i will cry for hours. I’ll never **** anybody without paying them first, and afterwards, then i will cry for hours.

and it also says:

I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE. I LOSE.

Thanks for reading.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Sxxy_Saide_69 Posted:

i dont think ur a real re-re

He’s in disguise.

The_Fact_Is

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

BirdofPrey Posted:

you sir have way too much time on your hands

Team Shortbus is clearly a codeword for GOVERNMENT OPS INFILTRATING THE INTERNET

WHAT ARE YOU??? CIA? FBI??? PROJECT GROOM LAKE?

T   E   A   M   S   H   O   R   T   B   U   S
  20   5   1  13  19   8  15  18  20   2  21  19     - as numbers
   2   5   1   4   1   8   6   9   2   2   3   1     - digits added
  \_________/ \_________/ \_________/ \_________/
   8           4           8           6             - digits added

= 8486

Divide the number by 002 – this is the symbol of greed, backwards. It gives 4243.

Subtract 18, the symbol of bondage. The result will be 4225.

Multiply the number by 006 – this is the symbol of war, from right to left. It gives 25350.

Subtract 1930, the year synthetic rubber was first produced, endangering the concept of intercourse for the purpose of procreation. The result will be 23420.

Turn the number backwards, subtract 111 – the only triplet that can ever be prime. The number is now 2321.

This, when read backwards, gives 1232. This is 666 in octal, the number of the Beast…

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

Oh, it also says:

I’ll never **** anybody without paying them first, and afterwards, then i will cry for hours.

u say thta liek u didnt just pay me 4 secks

HunyrgLiekTe-
hWofl

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 17 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The_Fact_Is Posted:

I find it kind of funny how you added 6,6 and 5 and got 8. Or got 2 by adding 2,3 and 6.

markchd Posted:

Sweet, Grammar Nazi time.

OHH, if you want it to be possessive it’s just I-T-S, but if you want it to be a contraction then it’s I-T-apostrophe-S. Scalawag.

Um. Also Heil the em dash.

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Sxxy_Saide_69 Posted:

u say thta liek u didnt just pay me 4 secks

You say that like it was enough to pay for a meal or even a beverage.

The_Fact_Is

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

HunyrgLiekTehWofl Posted:

I find it kind of funny how you added 6,6 and 5 and got 8. Or got 2 by adding 2,3 and 6.

That’s just what the man wants you to think. The math we’re taught in schools is a lie, formulated to weaken the pineal glands.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

You say that like it was enough to pay for a meal or even a beverage.

it was enuff 4 a meal. evr heard of McD’s dollar menu?

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Sxxy_Saide_69 Posted:

it was enuff 4 a meal. evr heard of McD’s dollar menu?

HRRRMM BELM BELM MRRRRR UUHHH

Does your carer hold your hand while you cue up?

Sonpansatan

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Are you getting this off some internet site that automatically conspiracy-izes names or something?

The_Fact_Is

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Sonpansatan Posted:

Are you getting this off some internet site that automatically conspiracy-izes names or something?

WHAT THAT IS ABSURD

All of this is channel directly from my spiritual guide, Thelma the goat.

FoetalBlowjob

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

The_Fact_Is Posted:

WHAT THAT IS ABSURD

All of this is channel directly from my spiritual guide, Thelma the goat.

If you keep posting every minute, according to that monkeys with typewriters theory, you might say something funny within the next 30 years.

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

FoetalBlowjob Posted:

If you keep posting every minute, according to that monkeys with typewriters theory, you might say something funny within the next 30 years.

Aren’t you excited about that? It’s a lot to look forward to.

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

Do me now! (no homo)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!