Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Strategy & Tactics

Enemy Violent

Avatar: 806 2010-08-24 23:28:10 -0400

[Island of Avalon]

Level 22 Troll

Don't mind me. I am just throwing my bps in the trash.

Let us discuss how best to succeed in this game. There are some obvious pieces of advice:

1. Check you have the necessary drugs before a raid.

2. Check your computer is in mint condition before a raid.

3. If going for an XSSin’, stock up on Defense buff items if necessary.

4. Do all your XSSin’ in the first thread while you’re working from max ego, then heal up and start pwning afterwards.

5. If all your strong attacks are refreshing, use a buff like Fap rather than using your weak-bum Re-Re attacks.

What have you guys discovered works best?

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Don’t take the suicide pills.

Afterscore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Lol, I want to take the Suicide pills to see what happens >_>

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Any XSS’ing must be done in one thread or so? I thought you could spread it out over several other threads, as long as you don’t get pwned yourself.

EDIT: On that note, I might as well ask how Charisma factors into this game.

Dinictus edited this message on 11/03/2007 9:20AM

TotalBiscuit

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

You can do it in multiple threads. In fact, being the retard I am, I thought you had to put only one in every thread, which explains why it’s been so damn hard…

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Dinictus Posted:

On that note, I might as well ask how Charisma factors into this game.

Just like in real life, charismatic people are more appreciated. You receive quite a few more expensive items in your deliveries if you’re charismatic.

In the future it’ll probably apply in other ways too.

404Error

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Don’t take the suicide pills.

Oshi-

Well, there goes my day. Log in to see images!

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I generally keep XSSing to the end so I won’t have wasted healing items (while XSSing) if I lose.

I’ll second all the other advice though, especially checking your stuff before going in.

Mainwaring

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

As an emokid pump defence over offence, as it actually increases your damage output. You can hang in at low health for longer before having to heal up, which means more powerful attacks.

Also use slash wrists whenever possible so you allways have the defence boost but don’t rely on it and forget about healing items.

Mainwaring edited this message on 11/03/2007 11:19AM

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Mainwaring Posted:

As an emokid pump defence over offence, as it actually increases your damage output. You can hang in at low health for longer before having to heal up, which means more powerful attacks.

Also use slash wrists whenever possible so you allways have the defence boost but don’t rely on it and forget about healing items.

This. Except when you get the level 5 skill, “Life after Death” you can hang tight at 0 ego for nine turns (I think it’s 9 anyway). Just make sure you have a decent heal item set aside so you don’t get bumped right back down into 0.

Dinictus

[the abyss]

Level 22 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

Speaking of looking up on your stock, don’t forget to keep an eye on the occasional useful item at the Ppwn Shoppe – sometimes, you’ll find items that fit your clbum, but cannot be bought in your usual clbum shop. Buy those before any stock items, you never know when you get lucky with a bargain like that again.

Small Timid -
Ognord

Level 6 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

UniqueSnowflak47 Posted:

This. Except when you get the level 5 skill, “Life after Death” you can hang tight at 0 ego for nine turns (I think it’s 9 anyway). Just make sure you have a decent heal item set aside so you don’t get bumped right back down into 0.

Actually, Life After Death heals you for about 20-30 after you “die” then goes away. It’s good to have up for emergencies, but not something to rely on.

Richel Decos

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Camwhores should buy Pump it Up. It’s possibly the best ability in the game right now. With it, one can beat the KKK forums with only +Sexiness items and no healing consumables, and you won’t use much more sexiness that an emo kid would use tears.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

TotalBiscuit Posted:

You can do it in multiple threads. In fact, being the retard I am, I thought you had to put only one in every thread, which explains why it’s been so damn hard…

Yeah, once I noticed that the required XSS was greater than the number of threads in a forum, I realized my error.

RandomExtrem-
ity

[Random Gamers and -
Candy Klan
]

Level 32 Troll

HUGE OBNOXIOUS RED LETTERS BECAUSE MY AVATAR ISN'T OBNOXIOUS ENOUGH ON ITS OWN

Enemy Violent Posted:

4. Do all your XSSin’ in the first thread while you’re working from max ego, then heal up and start pwning afterwards.

I had been doing this, but to get through a forum a little faster you can alternate XSS/FBO with a Refresh 1 attack. As long as you aren’t 1-hitting each thread, you should be able to do enough script dropping before you run out of threads to pwn. If you need to do XSS and FBO in the same forum, just drop one, then the other, then a refresh 2 attack. Or boost your defense with whippits or something to counteract the FBO.

Xerxes

Avatar: 5251 Sun Nov 09 23:58:30 -0500 2008

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

- Sometimes you can use an XSS or FBO attack if you’re waiting on a cooldown instead of attacking. Using XSS or an FBO attack seems to cause a higher 0 damage rate, regardless of the difficulty of the forum.
– Make sure you keep an eye on your items. Things like piercings break all the damn time, but tattoos are nigh impervious. It’s a good idea to repair between major forum raids as repair costs start out cheap and wind up becoming ridiculously expensive later.
– Keep separate sets of gear for different things. +Charisma and +Luck gear you should wear before you go to bed to maximize the items you receive. Keep the high quality stuff for storyline raids, and lower level gear for basic forum hunting.
– Keep an eye on how much health a thread has. Sometimes a well placed bad poetry attack can insta-kill a thread, and regardless of your health level (for emos,) plus it costs nothing to use. Use it wisely, but use it often.
– Don’t sell your junk for cash unless you need it. Sometimes the storyline of the game likes to ker-futz with your money.
For example, there’s a point where Shallow_Esophagus takes all of your flezz, and it can happen around the time DrrtyCop74 decides to cut off your contact list keeping you from taking new quests and demands $1,000 flezz, both of these easily screwing up your economy.

– Give money to Crotch Zombie because the 4 forums a day thing sucks.
Xerxes edited this message on 02/24/2008 6:15PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Stock some points in Frugality early. Being able to buy decent equipment a bit earlier can make or break you in a forum raid.

HugeBallz

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Is there any benefit to buying out of clbum items…such as a troll buying something with +10 tears or sexiness?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

HugeBallz Posted:

Is there any benefit to buying out of clbum items…such as a troll buying something with +10 tears or sexiness?

No, unless it increases other stats like offense, defense, charisma, etc.

In a future update, maybe Camwhores will be able to use tears, Emos able to use Sexiness, etc., but that’s probably a ways off.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!