Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Werewolves

Volume

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

This game is a little like a mystery movie. There is a group of players who go around killing the other players and seconded group has to figure out who it is before they all die.

He’s how it works, People post in this thread that they want to play. After I got enough players I’ll close the sign ups and bumign every player a role: Villager, Werewolf, Seer (More on these later) and will be told what they are via tubmail. No one will know what any one eles is with the exeption of the wolves. They will know each other but not the seer. The game will take MANY days to play out over night and day cycles. Each cycle lasts for a full 24 hours to give every one time to react.

Types of players:

Villagers: Your every day normal boring villagers. They act during the night phase to vote on who to kill.

Werewolves:There will be 2 or 3 of these, at night, they hunt. They pick out a poor villager and slaughter him. During the day phase, they blend in as villagers and particapate in the voting trying to persuade the villagers into offing an innocent.

Seer:There will only be 1 of these. At night he casts his spells and sees into the hearts of others to determine if they are wolf or man. At day he particapates in the voting using his hidden knowledge to his advantage. The villagers strongest ally and yet he must remain hidden. No doubt the wolves would want him out.

Game flow

It will start with a 24 hour long in real time “night” In wich the werewolves will decide to kill one (1) person. They’ll talk it out amongst themselves and then tubmail me their answer. I’ll then post in some narrative of who died. Also during the “Night” phase, the seer (There will only be one seer) will tubmail me and tell me who they want to spy on.

Following that comes a 24 hour long in real time “day” phase in which the villagers encounter the ghastly slayings and try to deal out justice. Every one votes on who they want to kill in this thread and simple majoirty wins. Again, I will post in a narrative of who gets killed and it starts all over again untill:

A)The wolves outnumber the villagers and slaughter them all

B)The villagers kill all the werewolves

rules

1)The wolves hunt as a pack! Their votes MUST agree with each others and if they don’t then the hunt fails. If you’re a wolf and you’re late to the voting, better off not to vote and just take last pickings of the meal

2) The seer can’t use his power the first night. He doesn’t know what is about to occur and would have no reason to use it.

3)Role Playing is allowed if you want but not required, just rember that nothing that is Roleplayed out is ever offical.

4)Votes in the day must be posted in bold]/b]. You can change your vote, but again do it in [b]bold and also say who you are changing from and to.

Thats it. Any questions then ask now.

If you want to sign up, post “Sign me up” in this thread.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

****in’ furries.

No sounds like that mafia game except it’s only one person. If you really wanted to be a ****, you find out that nobody is the werewolf and the killings were pretty haphazardly and random.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!