Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout End it ?

Blaourf

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

My life has reached a dead end. I’m married to a woman I don’t love, father of a child I didn’t want, and out of a job now for quite some time. the situation has become critical for me in many ways, and I’m just weary of it anyways. I’m gonna put an end to it sooner or later, the sooner the better.

If you’re in Paris and looking for an opportunity to put an end to your misery then tubmail me and let’s make a nice departing party of it.

The place would be in the Bois de Boulogne, deep in the woods where the hookers aren’t, it’s quiet enough and big so we won’t be disturbed.

male reproductive organSHOT !!!

Yeah I know, I’m such a ****. I’ll be a camwhore in another life. Log in to see images!

The world made PoeticIrony and Audrey Noland, how can hope exist after that ?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

At first I thought you were looking for a tornado-chasing JO buddy. You let me down though.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

Sancdar Posted:

At first I thought you were looking for a tornado-chasing JO buddy. You let me down though.

I just happen to be lookin for a tornado chasin JO bud. PM me if interested. I only have one leg but I wear a cowboy hat to make up for it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!