Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art My app to a shakespeare clbum has been rejected D:

Ryker Wankat-
hon

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

I feel like I want to be like Hamlet and take my revenge on Claudius. Nobody understands my writing. Log in to see images!

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Incredibly F-
at Man

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

ccool thread Log in to see images!

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

sweet ryker, how well i understand your sorrow. so very few people understand or appreciate my writing as well.

i almost flunked my poetry final last year by presenting a chapbook of sonnets written in free verse. my professor claimed that sonnets had to be written in iambic pentameter, and in ABAB ABAB ABAB CC format, or they weren’t sonnets. i told him that might have been true in shakespeare’s time, but if shakespeare were alive today, he’d be writing sonnets in free verse as well. when he threatened to give me an incomplete for the clbum, i burst into tears, and he finally relented and gave me a d after calling campus security to come get me.

have you had similar experiences? perhaps you could share some of your writing with us.

help me

asdf1337

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

uhhhhh wot?

g

IWillFollow -
U IntoTheDark

Avatar: IWillFollow U IntoTheDark's Avatar

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

yes, please, share some writing with us. i’m currently trying to compose a song called “you never loved me for my mind, only for my friends” and i’m having trouble with some of the rhyming schemes. seeing great works by someone else would only help push me forward and get me through the mental blocks i’m having.

if heaven and hell decide that they both are satisfied

illuminate the nos on their vacancy signs

if there’s no one beside you as your soul embarks

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Shakespeare was Bi! I watched a video about him in English last week. I fail miserably at poetry. I can only write haikus.

gabeisfalkin-
sweet

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

one time i got to be in a production of romeo and juliet, but I was playing juliet. it was so not cool. totally liked wearing the dresses, though. i think shakespeare is great. his sutff is so sad. have you read king lear? rocks fall, everyone dies. it’s fantastic.

i would put some of my poetry in my sig, but then you would make fun of it and i would cry more.

-Gabriel I. Falkinsweet

——

emo is sad moe!!!11

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!