Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ Existence is Futile..

JoJoJeNoNoNo-
deh

[Lowest Standards]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Five things the people who read this don’t know about me? Well, except for Jerzy and B, I could list my name and I’d be doing fine, but in the spirit of playing along let’s see what I can come up with…

I’m absolutely terrified of heights: But only SOME heights oddly enough. I’ve staying on or above the 30th floor at several different hotels and had no problems, I’m the guy asking to sit next to the window on the plane, but as evidenced from my incredibly brief, but far too lengthy, visit to the CN Tower in Toronto (eh!) this past weekend, observation decks are not my cup of tea, and if I have my cup of tea prior to going to an observation deck on a tall thing, I’m likely to give someone near me my cup of tea.

Boxers: I used to be a tightey whitey guy, all the way up to, and including, my sophomore year of high school. I liked the ‘snug’ feel but one day walking through The Gap (where all stories begin, right?) I saw a pair of Shamrock boxers, and being part Irish (the alcoholic part) thought they’d be cute. I slapped them on the very next day and haven’t gone back (except for rare basketball cirgreat timesstances when I’m looking for a little less…bounce). On a side note the entire world should be thankful for my discovery, since I used to also favor ridiculously tight jeans, and found they were no longer practical with my new choice of undergarments. I have, of course, slid all the way to the other end of the spectrum, now wearing my jeans as baggy as humanly possible, in homage to my fallen homeys (pour out a little liquor).

Eddie Vedder Once Jumped on my Head: True story, wouldn’t lie. I was hooking up with a girl who’s father was a bigwig for Miller Brewing, and we got ‘box seats’ for the Lollapalooza II show that Pearl Jam played at the World Music Theater in Tinley Park, IL. They were playing relatively early in the day (if I’m not mistaken Rage Against the Machine opened that show and Pearl Jam played second). As this was ‘Ten’ era PJ, and Eddie was a bit more of a showman then, and between songs he informed security, over the mic of course, that he had invited a few of his ‘friends’ down to the front row. As he said this to security he actually waved his arm around the entire arena, implying that we were all his ‘friends’ (this of course before he became too cool for school and refused to make any music videos after the ‘Jeremy’ clip was played roughly 314 times a day on MTV). Being the hard core rebels all us suburban Chicago white kids were we stormed the…front row, creating something that probably could have been a large mosh pit, but instead was a lot more like a crowded theater after someone yells ‘FIRE!’ Some overly anxious kid threw his flannel shirt onstage; Eddie grabbed it and tied it around his head during the extended breakdown in the middle of ‘Once.’ He started weaving around the stage, in theory at least blindly, as the throng chanted ‘JUMP!’ Then, just as he was supposed to do the whole guttural scream thing he launched himself into the crowd. I’m bumuming he expected to be caught and crowd surfed, but because we were so packed in, nobody had their hands up, and thus Eddie landed on my head. Because we were all purists, just interested in the music, about seven of us immediately grabbed the flannel shirt. I managed to grab a sleeve and wrap it around my hand, quite literally at once point being lifted off my feet (this is after security pulled Eddie off me and back up on stage). Portions of the flannel were torn off as everyone looked for their souvenir, and I was lucky enough to end up with a square about five inches by five inches at the end of it all. It is, without a doubt, the only thing of significance I lost when my parent’s house burned down.

I Could Have Gone to Harvard: I won’t proclaim to be the brightest shining star in the sky, but I test obnoxiously well. I had already set my plans to attend film school at an open enrollment college by the time most of my clbummates were taking the SAT’s so I didn’t bother, and will never know what my score might have been. I did, however take the ACT, and scored a 31, which I found out was the third highest score of anyone in my clbum. In fact, I quite literally tied for third with a gentleman from my high school that did get into Harvard. A comparison of our resumes was eye opening. His GPA was a 4.7 (5.0 scale), while mine was a 4.6. He was a member of the National Honor Society, as was I (until I got thrown out from breaking into the offices of the NHS teacher and exposing a fraudulent election by taking the 51 ballots, copying them about 15 times each, and posting them all over our school), he was a member of three different sports teams, as was I, and I was the captain of the basketball team he was on. We both participated in theater programs. The more I write about this…the more it sucks.

Apparently I Look Older than I Thought: Arguably the most embarrbuming thing I’ve ever had happen in my life (save the catatonic period that Jerzy and B witnessed). In Toronto this past weekend my lovely bride (six years my junior) and I did a little shopping on Christmas Eve (where they were having ‘Boxing Day’ sales; now here’s an insane holiday. According to two different Canucks Boxing Day is the day when rich Brits and Canadians would give their servants EMPTY BOXES…this gets an entire holiday, complete with an INSANE amount of sales, in Canada…but I digress). We entered a store where my bride proceeded to pick out two skirts she liked. She entered the dressing room and tried one on, coming out to get my opinion. We discussed, she decided she didn’t like it, and headed back inside the dressing room to try the other skirt on. At that point a young gentleman (maybe 17, clearly working a ‘Christmas Break’ job to buy his girlfriend that cubic zirconium she’s been pining for) walked up to me and said,

“Out getting a little last minute Christmas shopping done with your daughter?”

I have since booked an appointment to have my hair dyed…and I’m wearing even more obnoxiously large jeans.

jojojenononodeh@gmail.com

You feggit

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

That was very, very, very…long, and I could not be bothered to read it. I am sorry. Condense or explode.

JoJoJeNoNoNo-
deh

[Lowest Standards]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

its from my blog..

You feggit

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

thank you for sharing jojo. even though i can’t relate to anything you wrote, i respect your courage in opening yourself up like that.

help me

asdf1337

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

That’s just too un-emoish (wtf)

g

asdf1337

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

g

Jeebbus

[The Super Adventur-
e Club
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

tldr

1. IM ALWAIS RITE.

2. IF IM RONG, SEE 1.

JoJoJeNoNoNo-
deh

[Lowest Standards]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

thank you for sharing jojo. even though i can’t relate to anything you wrote, i respect your courage in opening yourself up like that.

that is respectable enouff, i wish the trolls wouldnt be so childish..

+ im canadian.. well used to be.

You feggit

BRB_GOINGTOT-
HEMOON

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

wow, very out there, very honest. I sent you a friend request to show you my appriciation for you honesty Log in to see images!

lol, their TROLLS, they can’t help it, but im sure some of them tried to read it…

But one thing i AM interested in, where is this blog you say it came from? live journal? myspace? in confused…

LAWL

JoJoJeNoNoNo-
deh

[Lowest Standards]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

BRB_GOINGTOTHEMOON Posted:

wow, very out there, very honest. I sent you a friend request to show you my appriciation for you honesty Log in to see images!

lol, their TROLLS, they can’t help it, but im sure some of them tried to read it…

But one thing i AM interested in, where is this blog you say it came from? live journal? myspace? in confused…

WOW REALLY? i mean.. thats cool.. i guess.. i ddint do it for you.

You feggit

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!