Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Does Forumwarz work on the Wii?

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m too lazy to try it right now, but apparently this game works in Opera as well as Firefox, and since the Wii browser is Opera based…

It’d actually be an ideal Wii-based game, since you generally only need the mouse.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

I’d be worried about losing one of my forum visits, but I’ll say that it likely does not work on the Wii.

The game is currently coded for Firefox only, users running opera have to spoof a Firefox ID (or so I hear) and even then some things don’t work right.

Still, if you want to give it a shot, go nuts.

UniqueSnowfl-
ak47

[Loner]

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

It works. It’s just slow as all hell. What I think is more interesting is that when I am

in the office, working from a mac, Safari works just as good as Firefox for this site.

SplodeyDopy

[iBoxxy]

Level 34 Emo Kid

desperate attention whore

no…

SplodeyDopy edited this message on 01/24/2009 11:31AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!