Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help n00b with a Question About Competition

jAyJaYgEe

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

As stated in my clever title, I am someone new here with a question about the Competitions…

I am already addicted to the game after less then a week and considering purchase of the Brownie Points to buy 69 Forum Visits.

My question is that would I be screwing myself over by no longer being able to play with the competitive aspects of Forumwarz? Is this some sort of uber-cool-mega-awesome thing that everyone must experience?

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

jAyJaYgEe Posted:

As stated in my clever title, I am someone new here with a question about the Competitions…

I am already addicted to the game after less then a week and considering purchase of the Brownie Points to buy 69 Forum Visits.

My question is that would I be screwing myself over by no longer being able to play with the competitive aspects of Forumwarz? Is this some sort of uber-cool-mega-awesome thing that everyone must experience?

After you beat the game (which won’t take you too long) if you don’t get involved in domination or post more in flamebate there isn’t much else.

You could always buy 69 visits then buy another character, which would be eligible for competitive aspects

manimal edited this message on 04/16/2008 6:59PM

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

Yes, I think so. After you complete the game (which will be fast if you have 69 fv) you don’t have anything to do.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

If you want to play FW for a longer time, don’t do it. It’s that and flamebate when you hit 10.

jAyJaYgEe

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Thanks a lot guys, I apprecaite the input!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!