Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business e-Peen Suggestion

Wishlist

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Sort the order of the E-Peen by date/time acquired instead of alphabetically. I like to see my progress as it happens.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Or by the UniqueIndex™

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I’d prefer to sort them manually.

We should also get E-Peen for certain achievements like earning 250k cred, 500k cred, 1,000,000 cred, etc. Flezz to. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

I’d like to see them sorted at least by categories of ones you earn progressively. That’s easy enough to do by renaming them:

Pwnage 01: Big Day

Pwnage 02: Super 8

Pwnage 03: Grbum on the Field

etc.

also

Medals 01: FOAR!

Medals 02: Octowoman's genitals

Medals 03: One Angry Man

etc.

Esperanza

Level 21 Emo Kid

You got BP? I will let you put it in my bum.

How about you get an ePeen for 250, 500 and 1000 forums pwned?

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Esperanza Posted:

I could get behind this one.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Maybe give out E-Peens for suggesting 10, 25, 100 E-Peens?

All kidding aside, the various new medal E-Peen serve a purpose: to get people interested in domination. And it seems to be working. Various treshold E-Peen for Flezz, cred, etc would encourage people to grind, which is boring to most. Even though I would receive a lot of them, I’m against it.

As for the original subject: I’m all for stuff like that. What I’d also like (and this is a feature directly stolen from KoL, I know), especially as more and more E-Peen are added, is to be able to pick which one(s) I want to display on my profile. I’d rather show off my Miss Popularity, Impressively Pathetic and If Only it were Real Money than Big Day, Flaming Black Operative or Sister of the Quivering Rose for instance.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 06/12/2008 4:33PM

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

I think an ePeen for being banned would be cool. Not that anyone would want it.

guenwhyever

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Thingysomeone Posted:

I think an ePeen for being banned would be cool. Not that anyone would want it.

That would be pretty cool.

guenwhyever

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

guenwhyever Posted:

That would be pretty cool.

It would encourage rule breaking though. fabulous person.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

Oh, you wouldn’t get it for a temp ban, only a permaban. So it would be the last epeen you ever get.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Thingysomeone Posted:

Oh, you wouldn’t get it for a temp ban, only a permaban. So it would be the last epeen you ever get.

You are really bad at suggestions, but I think some people have already told you this. Keep up the good work.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

TeeKayEff Posted:

You are really bad at suggestions, but I think some people have already told you this. Keep up the good work.

You are really bad at trolling in Game Discussion, but I think some people have already told you this. Keep up the good work.

Being the one who does most of the bans, I’m not too sanguine on anything which could potentially encourage someone to do something bannable.

Pretty sure I’ve mentioned this already, but 46 pages of searching on “banned” is too much to look through (see Suggestion Compilation suggestion “let us search specific forums” ). I did have the idea of automatically giving everyone a “I haven’t been banned” epeen and then having them lose it when they got banned, though. Log in to see images!

guenwhyever

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

MC Banhammer Posted:

You are really bad at trolling in Game Discussion, but I think some people have already told you this. Keep up the good work.

Being the one who does most of the bans, I’m not too sanguine on anything which could potentially encourage someone to do something bannable.

Pretty sure I’ve mentioned this already, but 46 pages of searching on “banned” is too much to look through (see Suggestion Compilation suggestion “let us search specific forums” ). I did have the idea of automatically giving everyone a “I haven’t been banned” epeen and then having them lose it when they got banned, though. Log in to see images!

Make it happen.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

MC Banhammer Posted:

I suppose it’s troling but he did have a point.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Esperanza Posted:

I like that very much

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I would like a prank e-peen. This might encourage more brownie point spending. This also might be a horrible idea.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Esperanza Posted:

I think consecutive ePeens should be awarded only for really high accomplishments. One for 100, another for 1000, and the next for 10000. That’ll keep the threshhold high.

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

was Posted:

I would like a prank e-peen. This might encourage more brownie point spending. This also might be a horrible idea.

that actually seems like a good one, plus more ppl buying more BP’s is always good for CZ and us

Shadow Razor

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

yes cred epeens, 250 500 forums etc owned i agree with all that.

as far as great wall of china… have one for “balls of steel” for attempting it

and “jing jing” cause your balls really were steel for beating it LOL!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!