Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Post for friend requests.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

InaneAnomaly Posted:

Posting for the **** of it.

Gunther

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Pleasure Man

I’m a ladies man, always ready to answer a call.

Just give me a changes, and I will give you all.

I’m your sexbomb.

Hold me tight.

Be a friend to Günther. Add me

Oh you touch my tralala.

Mm my ding ding dong.

Champagne! Glamour! Sex! Respect!

Every day is Pleasureman day!

xoxo

**G**

w4gn0r

[Mad Prunedale Styl-
ee
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ok this is stupid, you guys shouldnt be trying to make e-friends when there is a world out there that agrees with the biggest lie know to man out there. I am talking about the Holocaust. It never ****ing happened. There is many fallacies in the way that the camps were designed they could have never supported such an act. Its just a big lie by the Jewish media so they can eventually have their little kosher world and enjoy babies like they have always had planned. Its just a big baby raping Jew conspiracy. They want to play the victim and its so not cool! No body wants their baby raped! No one! Not even Michael Jackson himself. How do we know it wasnt a big mbumive Jew suicide for martyrdom? Do you know?! I dont know! Thats why we cant say that it was Hitlers fault. Hitler was fond of puppies and kittens, he couldnt have done it, I mean yeah the Germans tried to take over the world and such but we would be in a much better place if they did. Lets just face it, the Germans are better than us! Thats what it is! The Jews just thought the Germans just had a good chance of taking over the world and they knew their inferiority would just be too much so they killed themselves with Zyklon B! That makes way more sense! Baby raping is just obsolete!

Flyting Khan

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

w4gn0r Posted:

Ok this is stupid, you guys shouldnt be trying to make e-friends when there is a world out there that agrees with the biggest lie know to man out there. I am talking about the Holocaust. It never ****ing happened. There is many fallacies in the way that the camps were designed they could have never supported such an act. Its just a big lie by the Jewish media so they can eventually have their little kosher world and enjoy babies like they have always had planned. Its just a big baby raping Jew conspiracy. They want to play the victim and its so not cool! No body wants their baby raped! No one! Not even Michael Jackson himself. How do we know it wasnt a big mbumive Jew suicide for martyrdom? Do you know?! I dont know! Thats why we cant say that it was Hitlers fault. Hitler was fond of puppies and kittens, he couldnt have done it, I mean yeah the Germans tried to take over the world and such but we would be in a much better place if they did. Lets just face it, the Germans are better than us! Thats what it is! The Jews just thought the Germans just had a good chance of taking over the world and they knew their inferiority would just be too much so they killed themselves with Zyklon B! That makes way more sense! Baby raping is just obsolete!

tl;dr

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

w4gn0r Posted:

STFU fine upstanding member of society

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!