Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ugly I have no idea what I'm doing, really

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

but I’ve been converting scoops into cards and then playing them against people with high scores. Is this how it’s done?

It’s too bad there’s not a way wager flezz or bp. Imagine how much fun horse racing would be if you could throw **** or shoot the horses while they were running. Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

If you’re trying to win medals, it depends on which your going for. If you want min. scoops, you should change most of your cards out for Modest Improvements and Shields. If you’re going for Fave Flava, you should build up as many as you can in a chosen flavor, than earn scoops on the side to get Modest Improvements and Shields. And If you want most scoops, you need to stay out of the lead ( out of the range of bumhole cards), so get the cards you need by doing that.

Or, you can just **** people up by playing bumholes and Shotguns for the lulz.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Definitely do it for the lulz.

People with tons of scoops shouldn’t have that many scoops anyways. Those cheaters. >_>

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Thief also works good for min scoops. One person in the latest round stole 2 scoops from the leader for min scoops in the last minute taking that trophy away from him.

I got my second trophy by building up 12 forum visits and burning through them all in the last 45 minutes on speedruns on different forums- earning a few pistachios and even two vanillas along the way.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I was going for Total scoops and min sccops this time, but I didn’t allocate my time well so I could use my modest improvement. I have 6 second left. I still got total scoops though.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I was going for min scoops this week but got hit by an bumhole before I could trade in for cards and get out of the max scoops earlier this week. Log in to see images! Then I got absolutely hammered by one guy, so I said **** it, traded in all my scoops for cards, and took down his shields and bumhole’d him for the lulz.

... I felt very good about myself afterwards. Log in to see images!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yeah, you really got to play it to the wire. I try to sta right under the leader until the very end. It works out well. You see I usually have some forum visits saved up because if I’ve been staying right under the leader I haven’t had a chance to use them all. Plus the leader is usually the one who is targeted the most, so if you’re right under that means you’re next to the throne. Now it all depends on how close until the dom ends because you can be targeted.

I like to carry a modest improvement because I can get all but 2 types of scoops on most days and that will snag min scoops… bumuming nobody is going for more than 1.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

I HAVE THE MOST MEDALS IN THIS THREAD, ASK ME TO TELL YOU MY DOMINATION SECRETS

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

fav. flav.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

flava flav

****hole

Level 16 Troll

Open 24/7

BirdofPrey Posted:

I HAVE THE MOST MEDALS IN THIS THREAD, ASK ME TO TELL YOU MY DOMINATION SECRETS

heh sup

Flava Flav

Level 10 Troll

Yeah Boyeee!

BirdofPrey Posted:

flava flav

YEeaaahhh BoyyeeeeeE!

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

in after prophecy fulfilled

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!