Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Is it possible... (gamblebot)

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Is it possible to win a round of something against gamblebot?

I try and I try but he always beats me I think it is rigged.Log in to see images!

Is there any way to be in the mad money by gambling? Log in to see images!

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Cubear Posted:

Is it possible to win a round of something against gamblebot?

I try and I try but he always beats me I think it is rigged.Log in to see images!

Is there any way to be in the mad money by gambling? Log in to see images!

You can beat him, you just lose most of the time. Log in to see images!

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I’ve played him three times. Won twice, drawn once. I only played rock, paper scissors because I figure that’s pretty much down to luck.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Schildkrote Posted:

You know every time I play a gambling game as part of a real game, I always invariably bumume that they programmed it to cheat in all sorts of cirgreat timesstances.

With Gamblebot though, I promise there is no cheating. It’s completely fair as far as I know. Blackjack doesn’t allow doubling down or splitting, but besides that I think it’s pretty complete.

I remember when I first presented Gamblebot to the other guys. One of them asked “What if this makes earning money too easy?”

I was like, “Dude, it’s gambling. The house always wins, just give it enough time.”

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah, if you win the first time, quit while you’re ahead.

I learn that the hard way. Blackjack is fun though.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

it’s always nice to hear that the game isn’t stacked against you.

been playing one dollar bets of blackjack and losing pretty regularly, but it is pretty addictive for no reason.

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Evil Trout Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

You know every time I play a gambling game as part of a real game, I always invariably bumume that they programmed it to cheat in all sorts of cirgreat timesstances.

With Gamblebot though, I promise there is no cheating. It’s completely fair as far as I know. Blackjack doesn’t allow doubling down or splitting, but besides that I think it’s pretty complete.

I remember when I first presented Gamblebot to the other guys. One of them asked “What if this makes earning money too easy?”

I was like, “Dude, it’s gambling. The house always wins, just give it enough time.”

Yeah this is why there’s a “Worst Gamblers” leaderboard

Grunduggerer

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

If it’s honest blackjack without splitting or doubling, payout is 90% or so.

midge

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I won my first and only round….I stopped playing because all he did was give me my $10 wager back. I’d gambled purely to win the money I laid out and nothing more. I just figured it was part of the humour.

Bigmomma23

[egg]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

ahah i won like 500 and had 1073 or whatever and put down a 1000 bet and lost and now i have like 2 left

Bigmomma23

[egg]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

stupid me

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

My very first RPS game, just now:

Filthy bumistant

Let’s play Paper, Rock, Scissors

Gamble-Bot 3000

Do you know how to play this game?

Filthy bumistant

I sure do!

Gamble-Bot 3000

How much do you want to bet?

Filthy bumistant

Gamble-Bot 3000

50 bet accepted!

Filthy bumistant

Rock!

Gamble-Bot 3000

Rock!

A Tie!

Filthy bumistant

Paper!

Gamble-Bot 3000

Paper!

A Tie!

Filthy bumistant

Scissors!

Gamble-Bot 3000

Paper!

You win 50!

You have 782

Play again?

In conclusion you’re just an unlucky ****

Cirofren

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Was there a bug in gamblebot previously? I remember on day 1 I played him and he chose scissors 19 times out of 20 that I counted, and many more that I didn’t bother counting. I haven’t used gamblebot since then but if other people are loosing I may have just been very lucky.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Cirofren Posted:

Was there a bug in gamblebot previously? I remember on day 1 I played him and he chose scissors 19 times out of 20 that I counted, and many more that I didn’t bother counting. I haven’t used gamblebot since then but if other people are loosing I may have just been very lucky.

Nope, paper rock scissors hasn’t changed at all. Consider yourself lucky.

Steve Perry

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I would also like to see a function that automatically cuts out the options you can’t afford, like the stores do. Also, just drop out when you reach 0 flezz. I just hit 0 and still had the ability to choose 1000F. It just seems kinda silly, but I guess that it does say that I can’t afford the bet and won’t let me proceed. It’s a six of one, half dozen of the other issue, but that’s my two cents.

Opportunity

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well ****, I just went from 20,000 Flezz to 2 Flezz since Gamblebot managed to win 25 hands of Blackjack in a row…**** you Gamblebot.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

You had oppertunity to quit. Irony.

Anyhow, I’ve never won any decnet money playing it. My friend won a few thousand and got some antifreeze.

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

Balloon Posted:

Anyhow, I’ve never won any decnet money playing it. My friend won a few thousand and got some antifreeze.

I sold my leopard shoes, and with that won 14,000, then lost it all, sold the rest of my items, lost that, and now I’m a bum

General Roma-
nov

Level 10 Camwhore

I am but a slave of the Sovjet Union

Balloon Posted:

I sold my leopard shoes, and with that won 14,000, then lost it all, sold the rest of my items, lost that, and now I’m a bum

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Was up to 16k and then back to 0.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!