Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock Man, you guys and your suicides?

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

I gotta ask, are you gonna like, lay in body bags when you do it, or are you gonna be bigger wastes of time for everybody by making ‘em clean up?

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

The annoying part isnt the suicides, its the fact that they never actually go through with it.

They just threaten to do it for the attention. Camerawhoers show their titties for attention and approval, emo fabulous persons hurt themselves to try to get attention.

If they only would ACTUALLY off themselves and do the world a favor, but they dont because then they would miss out on what really gets them off….WHINING about stupid insane ****, and telling everyone how empty they feel.

Hell Id volunteer to clean up the bodies, if I could be bumured they would actually finish the job, rather than just threatening to do it.

Nymall

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

You fool! You understand nothing!

LIFE is PAIN! Without pain, we zombie around in our collectivist society, completely drained of originality and thought, harrowed by those who would rather see us dead for thier own ammusement. Through pain, we learn to FEEL.

For pain reminds us we are still ALIVE!

For life, there must be PAIN.

Through pain, we learn to FEEL.

When we feel, we are truly ALIVE.

And when we are alive, we are truly free.

Take this learning. Use it well. Use it on toast.

For life, there must be PAIN.

Through pain, we learn to FEEL.

When we feel, we are truly ALIVE.

And when we are alive, we are truly free.

DRAMA_LOTUS

Level 20 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Truer words have not been spoken. The only happy people are FOOLS! They don’t truly understand the pain of day to day life

motown-junkie

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Suicide is overrated. Unless it’s hand in hand with cannibalism.

Thou shalt not procreate.

No, seriously. Don’t. We don’t need anymore re-res, kthx.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

Hehehe this one time, I went to this concert and swallowed eight hits of acid, and drank a bunch of shots of whiskey.

Part way through the concert the band turned into a bunch of demons and I tried to fight them, and got beat up and kicked out of the concert because I had jumped on stage and was kicking the drummers bum.

Once I woke up, (they had tossed me into an alley), I walked through the streets, I flicked off a cop, and decided that I must be God, cuz I fought the demons and flicked off a cop who didn’t arrest me or nothing.

Then I stood in the middle of the street, making the traffic lights change with my mind, cuz I was god, and that was cool, until one time the traffic light didnt change like I wanted it to, and some stupid **** had to slam on her brakes to not hit me with her car.

She rolled down her window and started yelling something stupid at me, so I decided, **** this, Im God I don’t have to take this **** from her, so I pulled my male reproductive organ out and was going to jerk off in her face and destroy her with my godly spunk…but she drove off.

So I went to this park, where there were some bums sleeping on a park bench, and I wanted to sit down, and those ****ers were In MY park on MY bench, and I tried waking them up to make them get the **** off my bench, but they wouldnt go (they must have been as ****ed up as I was) so even after I kicked one of them, and they still didnt go, I ****ed on them until they woke up and then they ran off.

I climbed up in a tree with my pants still below my knees, from ****ing on the bums, and then fell asleep in the tree. Woke up the next day up in a tree with my pants below my knees, and a huge ****ing hangover.

The moral of this story is SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT PAIN! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT REAL PAIN YOU ****ING fabulous personGET EMOS!!!

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 04/15/2008 3:09PM

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

tl;dr

[whine] And this one time at band camp…[/whi… wait fenk never stops whining]

Help!

I’m a lesbian trapped inside a mans body!!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

All you emo fabulous persons got your tongues up each others bumes sucking bum, making this ****ing sounds like thttpptpptttp ththtpttptptp ththtoppptptpt (or something I dont know how to spell the sound of you emo fabulous persons sucking bum) but you do.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Jealousy is such a turn-off.

Help!

I’m a lesbian trapped inside a mans body!!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

Ya, go crai more ****

Miles

Level 15 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

evilhamster Posted:

Jealousy is such a turn-off.

Agreed…and fenk isn’t very sexy anyway.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!