Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News Have you seen this woman? [image after jump]

HaggisBasher

[Team Shortbus]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Hello, my name is Quoc.

I am a young twenty-three year old Vietnamese man living in Belgium. Several days ago, my mother (57) came to visit me from Vietnam on her very small yearly vacation time. She was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s five years ago. A fairly young age, I have been told. My mom is also a very big shopper. This is important for might serve as a good tip if anyone were to be keeping an eye out. Saturday, my mom wanted to explore the shopping centers of Brussels to satisfy her inclinations. It was at the Basilix Shopping Center, 420 Avenue Charles-Quint, that I last saw her. She wanted to try on some glbumes at the store. By this time, I wanted to just sit down. So I left her to try on the glbumes while I sat on a nearby bench and stared at the pbumer-bys. I grew dreary of loafing on the bench after about a half an hour, and I entered the glbumes shop to check on her progress. I could not find her so I contacted the shopping center security. They sent out messages every 15 minutes asking her to report to the customer service booth. She did not show up. Not for the next five hours they were open. Upon closing, they asked me for a more detailed report of my mother and that they would keep an eye out and contact me if they receive any word on her whereabouts. It is now Monday and I am worried sick. If you live in the Brussels area and happen to have a free hour or two, plus help me find my mother. You can do this on your way to the market or the bank. I have included a picture to help you identify my mother. This is her and I at the food court in the shopping center. I thank you in advance for your help! Bisoux!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

whats wrong with her eye

BRER_BANDIT

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

IZTHISTHREADSERIOUS?

I’m not really this much of an bumhole

HaggisBasher

[Team Shortbus]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Turkey Factory accident when she worked there while I was a Young Quoc.

This is very serious, does anyone live near Brussels? I miss her very much.

d000dl3s

[****LANS]

Level 10 Troll

I LIEK CAKE.

Bring $500,000 to Prague Int. 4-16 00:45 at the main taxi rank. Come alone if you ever wish to see her again.

HaggisBasher

[Team Shortbus]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I have student visa, so I am not too familiar on how to get everywhere. I am sorry. Please give me link using googlemaps to your location from the Botanique near Rogier. Thank you sir, your kindness is appreciated. However, I would like to know my mother is safe and I would like her return prompt. If a wire transfer is more desired, please let me know the critical information in order to send you payment. Thank you.

d000dl3s

[****LANS]

Level 10 Troll

I LIEK CAKE.

Cash, non-sequential unmarked mixed bills in US Dollars or British Sterling. I can send a courier with her hand showing proof she was alive when it was removed or you can take my word for it.

Blue Taxi @50.10769878172103,14.268547296524048 00:45 4-16, $500,000.

d000dl3s edited this message on 04/14/2008 11:05PM

AidsKitten

[ fazed]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

NGOUI DAN BA DANG CHAY THEO CON MEO

AidsKitten edited this message on 04/15/2008 1:55AM

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

AidsKitten Posted:

NGOUI DAN BA DANG CHAY THEO CON MEO

awww someone learned how to troll in Babelfish.

AidsKitten

[ fazed]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

TOO BAD BABEL FISH DOESN’T EVEN TRANSLATE INTO VIETNAMESE. YOU FAIL, DIAF.

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

AidsKitten Posted:

TOO BAD BABEL FISH DOESN’T EVEN TRANSLATE INTO VIETNAMESE. YOU FAIL, DIAF.

right. cause babelfish is the ONLY translator out there.

FAIL

AidsKitten

[ fazed]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

OH PLEASE, WE ALL KNOW THAT INTERNET TRANSLATORS FAIL. SHOW ME AN INTERNET TRANSLATOR THAT DOESN’T PRODUCE FAILSAUCE AND MAYBE I’LL CONSIDER WHAT YOU’RE SAYING FOR ONCE

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

It would be hard for me to know the exact translation in Vietnamese hence since I do not speak Vietnamese. But by your response the fact that all I have to do is show you a translator that works in order for you to admit you are lying proves to me that you ARE lying.

You my friend are FAIL.

Logic wins good bye.

AidsKitten

[ fazed]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

DEAR VINCE RUSSO I JUST WANTED YOU TO PROVE THAT I USED A TRANSLATOR BY SHOWING ME ONE THAT WOULD PRODUCE SOMETHING AS GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT AS WHAT I JUST SAID. EITHER WAY, WE MUST HELP THIS POOR MAN FIND HIS MOTHER, MIGHT SHE BE CHASING SOME SORT OF ANIMAL?

card159

[THE GODS OF BABYRA-
PE
]

Level 24 Permanoob

“Moron”

this thread is gay

card159 edited this message on 04/15/2008 9:42AM

HaggisBasher

[Team Shortbus]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Hello, my friends. Yes, thank you AidsKitten, this is a very pertinent issue. I have received a folder containing only one picture located in the folder with no information. The picture is a picture of my mother. Obviously my mother chained to a shopping cart doing manual labor. Please if you know of anything, plus help me rectify this situation immediately. This is utmost horrendous! She must be at work by Sunday. Not much time is left. In this post I have included the picture sent to me, please use this as your newest set of clues in helping me recover my mother. Thank you very much, and many blessings!

Zre

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Too many letters! My eyez are bleeding Log in to see images!

Ich bin der Geist der stets verneint

BRB_GOINGTOT-
HEMOON

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

she must be running from the kidnappers by now…i seems she took their stuff also…

i haven’t been down that street in a lone time, but if she’s gonig to route i THINK she’s going…she’ll gonna be big BALLIN…Log in to see images!

LAWL

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!