Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News Have you seen this woman? [image following jump]

HaggisBasher

[Team Shortbus]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Hello, my name is Quoc.

I am a young twenty-three year old Vietnamese man living in Belgium. Several days ago, my mother (57) came to visit me from Vietnam on her very small yearly vacation time. She was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s five years ago. A fairly young age, I have been told. My mom is also a very big shopper. This is important for might serve as a good tip if anyone were to be keeping an eye out. Saturday, my mom wanted to explore the shopping centers of Brussels to satisfy her inclinations. It was at the Basilix Shopping Center, 420 Avenue Charles-Quint, that I last saw her. She wanted to try on some glbumes at the store. By this time, I wanted to just sit down. So I left her to try on the glbumes while I sat on a nearby bench and stared at the pbumer-bys. I grew dreary of loafing on the bench after about a half an hour, and I entered the glbumes shop to check on her progress. I could not find her so I contacted the shopping center security. They sent out messages every 15 minutes asking her to report to the customer service booth. She did not show up. Not for the next five hours they were open. Upon closing, they asked me for a more detailed report of my mother and that they would keep an eye out and contact me if they receive any word on her whereabouts. It is now Monday and I am worried sick. If you live in the Brussels area and happen to have a free hour or two, plus help me find my mother. You can do this on your way to the market or the bank. I have included a picture to help you identify my mother. This is her and I at the food court in the shopping center. I thank you in advance for your help! Bisoux!

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

She looks just like the lemming lady! But I don’t live anywhere near Brussels… I’m sorry.Log in to see images!

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I think I saw her working at the @animal show in Tijuana last weekend. You might want to check La Zona Roja. HTH HAND

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lady Lurex

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Perhaps she’s gone to Specsavers

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

how many family members do you have left now anyway?

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

How much will you pay me to give her back? She may have alzhiemers but she sows **** like no ones business, and ever since I threw her saggy bum into my sweatshop my production has tripled.

OH and, I hope you believe in heaven, cuz if you dont pay well, that’s where she’ll go

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 04/14/2008 10:04PM

Marcos El Ma-
lo

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

How much will you pay me to give her back? She may have alzhiemers but she sows **** like no ones business, and ever since I threw her saggy bum into my sweatshop my production has tripled.

OH and, I hope you believe in heaven, cuz if you dont pay well, that’s where she’ll go

You’re going to get sew ‘d.

That’s really my pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

Marcos El Malo Posted:

You’re going to get sew ‘d.

True, she sew’d me a new blanket!’

She makes great quilts and afgans, that **** sells for a lot if you have the connections!

Best part is all I have to feed her is a ****ty bowl of rice once a day or so, Id say she works for peanuts…but she really works for rice. Actually she works cuz if she stops Ill beat her bum ROFLMAFO!!!

HaggisBasher

[Team Shortbus]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Hello, this is Quoc again. Thank you all very much for quick responses. All active efforts are greatly appreciated. The shopping center security has not yet contacted me any information regarding the whereabouts of my mother. To answer questions that I noticed addressed in the responses; I have a father, a grandmother and two sisters left. Thank you for your concern of me being orphaned, but luckily I still have loving family who would love to support me in the search efforts, but are not currently allowed vacations from their jobs. As for the kind patron who claims to have taken my mother in, thank you very much if you are being honest. I have deep respects for you and I understand very much expecting retributions for such a benevolent act. Please allow me information on how to contact you to negotiate a payment to be received by you. If this indeed was a hoax and you are aware of my mother’s location, please give me the information. Thank you again for your support!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

HaggisBasher Posted:

Please allow me information on how to contact you to negotiate a payment to be received by you.

See Im not sure you understand how this really works…you don’t contact me I contact you. And I better not even catch a whiff of a cop, or mommy meets Jesus or Budda or whoever…

Better yet, do you have a sister? Does she sow?

GRX Dragon

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

How much will you be willing to pay for her to not be killed?

“The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.” – General George S. Patton

“The sign of intelligent people is their ability to control emotions by the application of reason.” – Marya Mannes

vexing

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Mmm…. I’m trying to expand my business and I need some people in order to build an International Sweat Shop…I heard yo momma sews even with cotton candy!!!...how much    for her ?????

HaggisBasher

[Team Shortbus]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Hello, my friends. Yes, thank you, this is a very pertinent issue. I have received a folder containing only one picture located in the folder with no information. The picture is a picture of my mother. Obviously my mother chained to a shopping cart doing manual labor. Please if you know of anything, plus help me rectify this situation immediately. This is utmost horrendous! She must be at work by Sunday. Not much time is left. In this post I have included the picture sent to me, please use this as your newest set of clues in helping me recover my mother. Thank you very much, and many blessings!

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

What the hell is this doing in NO SRSLY? Moving to General Roleplaying.

In fact, it does.

Voodoo_Pimpin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

send me nude pictures of your mother. i think i recognize her but require more pictures to make sure. all you asians look alike, you know.

f u

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!